Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

View Poll Results: Have you ever played Sims?
Sims rock! 94 77.05%
What is Sims? 0 0%
Sims what is that? 1 0.82%
Yes 16 13.11%
Nope 11 9.02%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Drk_Tenai

Default The Sims 2, Sims and anything else to do with The Sims - 04-01-2005, 09:48 AM

This game is a lot better then the first one. Its sooo cool you can age and you get like old ^. ^ its so much fun and its so adicting. Have you ever played Sims? You can make a family of just kids or big people.

Mod Edit: Cuz we don't need a million topics on the Sims games when they're pretty much the same concept.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-28-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-03-2005, 02:27 PM

SWEET! My mom won't let me buy it because of 'adult themes.' It's my brother she has to worry about!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Drk_Tenai

Default 04-03-2005, 07:17 PM

I have a good idea why your mom wont let you have it, its b/c the Sims can um.....do this one thing called WooHoo......
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-03-2005, 07:23 PM

Yeah and they can pretty much everywhere XD Dressing Rooms, Beds, Hot Tubs, you name it!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Drk_Tenai

Default 04-03-2005, 07:36 PM

Yep.....and you can watch your Sims be with child...its a little creepy
(#6 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-22-2007, 10:06 AM

I Played Sims 2 on ps2 :P thats it oh and sims2 pets, I want to get sum for my comp. but im moving in 2 days and im getting my new comp so ill wait for that :P
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-01-2007, 07:38 AM

I have a walkthrough on Ign.com for it. XD The only one. I love that game, and I beat the story mode, like, 11 times.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-26-2007, 03:39 PM

i loooveee sims 2 but my mom wont let me get it till im 13 in december
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 06-26-2007, 04:00 PM

Yup yup. I first stared playing the sims 1 when I was seven, and I was hooked from there. Then when sims2 came out I was broke so I made a deal with my dad that if I got all As and Bs (I was in fourth grade and was smart, but not THAT really good at spelling) he would buy it for me.

Now I have all of the expansion packs. I don't buy the stuff packs, though, I prefer downloading.

I say that if you are going to get the sims, buy the sims 2. It's quite a bit of money, but it's worth it. And if you don't have a very fast computer or an old PC, when limiting which expansion packs I say to choose Uni, NL, and Seasons. Pets get really boring and is pretty useless and OFB has some cool objects but you never really make businesses. You also might want to buy more RAM, a better video card lay low on downloading.

^_^
(#10 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Default 06-26-2007, 04:12 PM

yep sims 2 is totally worth the money and i started playing sims 1 when i was 9 at a friends house then last year i played sims 2 at my other friends house and pretty musch became obsessed there