Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

View Poll Results: Have you ever played Sims?
Sims rock! 94 77.05%
What is Sims? 0 0%
Sims what is that? 1 0.82%
Yes 16 13.11%
Nope 11 9.02%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-30-2009, 04:49 PM

So THAT'S how to get it! AHAH!

It shall be miiiiine.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2009, 10:20 AM

i have the Sims deluxe pack but not all the extension packs for t ... i love playing it although it kinda freaks me out at times bc to have a baby in it all the people have to do is kiss... then it ASKS you if you want a baby... which is weird .. for the pets it is better cause they have to be really close (which is the same as humans)and they have to be cuddling ...

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-08-2009, 10:34 AM

Sims 3 is MEAN. My computer is pretty old and crappy, so it won't run it. I checked the System Requirements, and I only meet, like, 2 or 5. >.> FML.

I like Sims 2, though. It's great. ^_^ I would love Sims 3 more, but until I have enough money for a better computer, that ain't happening. I downloaded SO MUCH for my game, so now it runs kind of slow. I have all the expansion packs (I don't have all the stuff packs, though) except for Bon Voyage. >.>
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-08-2009, 11:05 AM

I kinda borked my main neighbourhood in TS2, so now it's only a matter of time before it goes up in a Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space™. I'm hoping to get Sims 3 before that happens, though .

(#75 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-22-2009, 09:06 PM

omg i love it! im soo addicted lol.
i got some pics of my sims (i download most of the stuff on them off the internet)

these are my twins. the one on the right is the more s.lutty one you can probably tell lol.

my sim and her boyfriend. (hes an adult. i use the inteenimator so teens can be w/ adults and get pregnant and all that.)

you guys should post some of your sims! :]
(#76 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-23-2009, 12:50 PM

Chelsea, your sims are cute! i have 2 questions: Did you get the naval ring in the exchange? And what is the inteenimator?? i have never heard of it, L0L.

EDIT: So i looked up the inteenimator. now i know what it is. I'm not sure that i particularly like it.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by prin367cess : 07-23-2009 at 12:55 PM.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 07-23-2009, 04:57 PM

the belly button ring comes with the skin color that came with one of the sims i downloaded. if that makes sense lol.

ohh why dont you like it? i like it because its something new and different you can do when your getting bored of your game.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-25-2009, 02:08 PM

I've had Sims 3 for a while now, and I'm loving it. Surprisingly, it runs rather well on my computer.

Here's a few shots of my legacy family:

Legacy founder Casey Brooke.
(traits: Ambitious, Workaholic, Computer Whiz, Heavy Sleeper, Good Sense of Humour)

Casey the Second.
(traits: Athletic, Loner, Ambitious, Excitable)

Casey the Third.
(traits: Good, Brave, Ambitious, Hates the Outdoors)

Casey III's twin sister Melissa.
(traits: Friendly, Light Sleeper, Good Sense of Humour, Vegetarian)

(click thumbnails to enlarge)

I've also got a picture of Casey I comforting Casey II from beyond the grave.

Casey III and Melissa are teenagers now, unfortunately they're both butt-ugly. I'm just hoping they'll grow into normal-looking adults.

As you can guess, Ambitious is my family trait. I've decided to use it only for heirs, though; spares are fully randomised to have more variety. It's a shame both third gen kids rolled such boring traits.

(#79 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-25-2009, 06:55 PM

Chelsea, it's more a of personal thing... I just don't agree with certain activities that it promotes. Otherwise, it's a brilliant program applicator. The creators definitely deserve credit for it.

Elanorea, it works well on all 3 computers I've put it on (boyfriend's desktop, brother's desktop, and brother's laptop). I've made more families that I can count, but I haven't finished any yet. I just get bored and make new ones, L0L.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 07-29-2009, 11:29 PM

^ thats totally understandable. :]

so omg i just figured out something that im totally excited about!
i just had to post some pictures

you dont have to use maternity clothes anymore! i dont really like the style of the ones that come with the game, so i found a way to use custom clothes as maternity clothes. :] yay