Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Drk_Tenai

Default 03-14-2005, 05:47 PM

I never could figer out that game.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-14-2005, 06:18 PM

Well, here's what I'm thinking happened. I missed a lot of files, so... I didn't really understand why Mutsuki couldn't be a butterfly.

Once upon a time- ACK! I AM TEH WORST AT TALKING ABOUT THIS STUFF!!! CURSE YOU SHORT ATTENTION SPAN!!!! Ooops, sorry. I'm a tad PMSy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
pinkkrista

Default 03-14-2005, 07:55 PM

HI
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-15-2005, 06:57 AM

*anime falls* QUIT SPAMMING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, Fatal Frame 2 was focused around I think 4 sets of twins, but I dunno what order. I personally liked Itsuki, but that's just me.
I think that, somehow, when Seijiro Makabe took Yae and Sae's picture, the Camera Obscura must've sensed something odd about Sae. You know, the way her face was really warped?

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
x0xKerriannex0x

Default 03-15-2005, 07:28 AM

Omg, I love this game. I am OBESSED with it. I even have a fansite dedicated to it
http://www.freewebs.com/game_channel/enter.htm
Did you know there's a fatal frame movie coming out soon, and Fatal Frame 3!!
Also, I HAVE THE FATAL FRAME 2 XBOX ENDING!!! I can send it to you if you want, it's not the best ending to be honest.
Also, this is the perfect time to ask for your help. As you may or may not know, there are loads of Fatal Frame 1 and 2 merchandise and goodies, but NONE of it comes to the U.S or Europe. So a Petition has been started, demanding that Tecmo pays attention to us fans in the U.S and Europe (I live in England btw).
I would love you forever if you signed up!
http://www.petitiononline.com/ff3m/
We only have 87 signatures so far and are going to need way loads more if we want tecmo to listen to us...

*random* Itsuki is so cute <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
Well, here's what I'm thinking happened. I missed a lot of files, so... I didn't really understand why Mutsuki couldn't be a butterfly.

Once upon a time- ACK! I AM TEH WORST AT TALKING ABOUT THIS STUFF!!! CURSE YOU SHORT ATTENTION SPAN!!!! Ooops, sorry. I'm a tad PMSy.
The exact reason is unknown... Though it's most likely because Mutsuki and Itsuki loved each other too much for the ritual to pass. The ritual failed because of it.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
pinkkrista

Default 03-15-2005, 10:22 AM

hello
(#27 (permalink))
Old
x0xKerriannex0x

Default 03-17-2005, 08:37 AM

Btw, Fatal Frame 3 is due to come out this summer!!!
And there's scans of it from Famitsu!!! AND MIKU'S BACK (from the first game)
My site Zero Shot and emi-chan's site Beyond the cameras lens has all the details.

Fatal Frame 3, omgomgomg! Yay! ^^
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2005, 04:05 PM

I can't wait! I still have to wait to get the FIRST one, darnit! My MOM was freaked out by the first one during the PROLOGUE! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, scares her easy!

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2005, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xKerriannex0x
Also, I HAVE THE FATAL FRAME 2 XBOX ENDING!!! I can send it to you if you want, it's not the best ending to be honest.

*random* Itsuki is so cute <3
Can you PM the XBox ending URL to me? Thanx!

Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
coolmina9920

Default 06-01-2007, 06:47 PM

oh awesome game i love horror where can i get it