Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-03-2005, 07:08 AM

Hey, Fawkes, how do I beat the Rope Man at the end of the game?? Before you take a last piccie of Mayu?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Fawkes

Default 02-03-2005, 10:40 AM

Oh.. that part's really easy once you get the hang of it.. ok here's what you should do:

When the FMV {scene} finishes move away from him to a kinda wide place.. so you'll have enough place. Then take out your camera and 'shoot' him WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO HIT YOU .. when he raises his hand it will be a fatal frame that's when you 'shoot' him with the cam.. after you 'shoot' him he will disapper for a while.. he will usually appear behind you so you should be ready.. when he appears just repat the above step.

It will only take about 2 shots if you use the ZERO or 90 film ..

I hope that helped you!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2005, 03:52 PM

Oh man! Basically, it's suicide, right? Cuz you have to get real close and he can kill you whether or not you have a stone mirror?

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Fawkes

Default 02-05-2005, 08:07 AM

Yes.. he'll kill you even though you have the stone mirrior. So you've got to be really careful!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2005, 10:24 AM

Peachy...I'm playing on easy mode, so...I guess...I won't end up fighting Sae, right?

Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Fawkes

Default 02-08-2005, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
Peachy...I'm playing on easy mode, so...I guess...I won't end up fighting Sae, right?
NO, you won't play her.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-08-2005, 04:09 PM

Thank goodness! Although I DO want to get the best possible ending, but the bestest ending is on the director's cut version for XBox ONLY. It's sh1t like that, huh?

Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Fawkes

Default 02-12-2005, 09:12 AM

yeah.. that sucks.. I don't have an XBox!

BTW if your still stuck try going here
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2005, 09:22 AM

I go to that site! I tried the strategy that Chizo guy suggested, but nothing worked! Next time I get Fatal Frame, I'm trying the strategy you told me about.

Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-11-2005, 09:21 PM

I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat it! I beat it! I got the ending where Mio kills Mayu. Which stunk. Big time. BIIIIIIIIIG time. I tried so so so hard not to cry, but I'm crying now! That ending was so tragic! I gotta get off; Mom's gonna kick muh butt if I don't! More tomorrow!

Halestorm