Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default The Sims - 04-05-2013, 08:25 PM

Who doesn't love a RPG every now and then? ATM I am addicted to playing The Sims 2. There's just some kind of enjoyment controlling computer generated lives. I would like to have The Sims 3, but it probably would overload my parents computer. :P

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-05-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm currently addicted to Sims Free Play on the iPhone, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-07-2013, 12:58 PM

I have Sims 3 + all expansions. I only have one stuff pack though. It pretty much takes up my entire computer harddrive. It's a fun game, and I'm addicted to it, but mine crashes quite a bit. My computer is good for gaming, but Sims 3 seems to crash still. Sims 2 never crashed for me back when I played it.

Excited for Sims 4. Hopefully some of Sims 3 weak points (crashing/lag issues, slight bugs - like the fact that my doctor sim went to work and just stood outside the hospital for 6 hours) will be fixed.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-07-2013, 11:34 PM

I haven't heard of the sims 4 yet. Perhaps I should check it out! I know there was a new Sim City game and even though it was "perfected" there was something wrong with the online part of it.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-09-2013, 12:59 PM

Re: Simcity, they (for some stupid reason) made it always online. I don't see why they couldn't have had two "modes" (multiplayer and single). Anyway, since it's always online even for single player games, their servers were overloaded and for almost a week it was impossible to get to play the game for more than 5 minutes at a time. Since then they've added lots more servers and fixed that issue, but still... that's why nothing should EVER be online-only. I heard the new XBox will be always-on.

RE: Sims 4, not much has been released yet since it was only just announced before my last post. They still have a full year of development to do before launch.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-13-2013, 04:44 PM

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE SIMS 4!!!! I'm such a simmer, I'm obsessed. I really hope that the sims in the sims 4 are more similar to the ones in the sims 2.... i LIKE the sims 3, only because im a sims fan, but in my opinion its the worst of the series. The sims are too child-looking. It's not as adult-humor oriented, which i loved in the sims 1.