Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default Animal Crossing - 03-26-2013, 10:06 PM

Does anyone on here play animal crossing? I have the wii version and it's fun to connect to other peoples towns

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-28-2013, 04:14 PM

I have it and LOVE THAT GAME! If you go to my friend profile you'll notice the background is the Gracie Grace Store logo.

I'll have to see about sending my code so we can fish together or whatnot. What's your favorite part of the game?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2013, 01:52 PM

I also have Wii Animal Crossing. I haven't played in sooooo long though, so all the animals in my town probably have moved out/hate me, and there's probably we.eds galore. o_o I'll have to restart if I was going to start playing again. I also have the Gamecube version.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2013, 07:54 PM

Okay, I forgot how to do this, but here's my friend code:
0861-8881-1509

Also, PM me when you're online so I can open the gates for you. I have it linked to my phone so I know instantly when I have a PM. Hoping to play with a TDP friend soon! I am utterly depressed though. I had A LOT of hybrid flowers and they all died.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-30-2013, 11:31 AM

To add you I'll also need your character's name and your town's name. Here's my info!

Town Name: LaLaLand
Name: Buddy
Town Code: 3567-8876-1445

I think my favorite part of the game is dressing up my character I had the gamecube version and it was kind of limited in that one because you could only choose the outfit. In City Folk you can edit your character's hair and glasses and accessories...they can also get their shoes redone if you get a shoe-shine! I like dressing my character up wacky hahaha

(#6 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2013, 11:36 AM

Oooohh ok:

Town: Sparkle
Name: Lovie
Code: 0861-8881-1509

My favorite thing is the flowers. I used to have a lot, but I started re-stocking last night.

I'm on right now, but I'm going to skip forward real quick so it'll be 5-10 min before my gate is open.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 03-30-2013, 11:41 PM

I haven't played in a couple months, but I might next time I get really bored, so here's my information! Also I love visiting friends.
Name: Claire
Town: Sebastian
Friend Code: 5285-8418-0468

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2013, 08:54 PM

AHHHHH!!!! So excited! I have only 1 MORE BUG TO CATCH!!! It's been a very stressfull game week for me. I caught the 2nd to last bug I needed but then accidentally turned off the game without saving (habit of Netflix use! GAH) I tried for DAYS to catch the same bug again, but I finally did...and then saved IMMEDIATELY!

Anyone else make it their goal to "beat" the game?

I've got all the fossils, the fountain and Jacobs Ladder flowers (equivelant of 'perfect' town rating) all but 1 bug, all but 3 fish, I still need 8 paintings, and I have no idea how many gyroids I still need. I lost my magazine checklist, sadface.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-07-2013, 08:55 AM

YES! I'm definitely a completionist when it comes to videogames lol. I have all the fossils, the fountains & windmill. I'm pretty close to completely paintings, i think I need 3. You can usually find them at Redd's in the city. Half the time they're counterfeit but half the time they're not, so it's worth the shot. I'm absolutely awful at catching bugs, but I think I'm close on the fish maybe. I don't even know where to begin on getting perfect score on my town because it looks awful xD As you saw, Lovie, there is very little grass in my town. It kind of looks like a desert. I've tried planting trees and flowers around everywhere but it doesn't do anything so I've kind of given up hope on that hahaha.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM

3 paintings left?!?! OMG how did I not go and look at your paintings?! I skip forward in the game, so every time Wednesday comes I go to Redds and buy out his entire store (once upon a time I also made it a goal to get 1 of every item, lol).

Getting a perfect town score is A LOT of meticulous work. If you Google it or get the magazine it'll tell you how many trees you need per zone. Aaron and I have it down to a science, we even put up quadrants with red zone on blue zone checkerboard style, mapped out on paper too with tree placement. Took about a week to pull off altogether because the trees kept refusing to grow where we put them. After that we bought a zillion axes to cut everything down to stumps and then switched all our peach trees out with a pattern of foreign fruit (totally unnecessary, but our perfectionism kicked into high gear lol). The foreign fruit made us zillionaires in no time flat, so they were definitely worth the effort.

As far as grass goes. What a load of BS!!!! When we 1st got the game it was winter. We thought OMG HOW FUN?! You run in the snow and it disappears! We were doing it ON PURPOSE! Then spring rolled around and we waited for the grass to grow. And waited. And waited. And when summer rolled around we finally had the mind to Google to severe disappointment, but that's where we found the path idea. It used to be much simpler than it is now, but you know me, lol. I saw rough edges and too hashy outcomes, so I made about 18 designs spread over 2 extra characters that had beaded edges and was completely seamless. But we deleted our game to start over with new grass, and vowed to never run off the path. It's not a hindrance like it used to be. I know that path like the back of my hand and I can run on it without hitting grass now.

Right now I'm working towards getting to July and August (taking forever because i have to water flowers everyday) which is where I'll find the last few fish and bugs I'll need. How sitty that you get golden nets and poles AFTER you catch everything?!