Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default What are you playing right now? - 12-30-2012, 10:51 AM

I want to know what you geeky folks have been playing lateld,y, tell us, about it, is it any good, do you suggest it for anyone?

I have been playing a mixture of games.

1) Lego HP Years 1-4: very good fun. Not really meant for serious gaming, but great for playing with a friend. Also lego games tend to be adorably cute.

2) Skyrim: if you have not played the new content out yet, it is so much fun. Hearthfire really provides a way to get rid of the obnoxious amounts of gold you collect in the game with little point. Also it is always fun to recustomize.

3) Torchlight 2: fun. I downloaded it from steam a month or so ago and it has the joy of being playable with others and on your own. It is cute, cartoony, with a click system for movement and battle.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2012, 12:47 PM

I have been playing the Gaia game of zOMG! lately. XD I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to garner sackfuls of gold on Gaia, also it's fun and you can meet up with friends and play.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-02-2013, 05:08 PM

I did enjoy zomg! Easy gold right there.

Just purchased Persona 3 FES and the Skyrim dragonborn dlc, so they are on the table again for play. I also am playing HP Years 5-7 now.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM

I've just been faffing about on zOMG! at the moment; dropping my level so I can go to the lower levels to gold farm. XD Everyone seems to want to play DMS but I can't be bothered with it at the moment, cuz you can't take a break in the middle but have to keep on playing. -.-

(#5 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM

I've been playing Sim City Creator DS for quite a while now, and I have become unreasonably addicted to it. Before that I beat Mystery Case File Million Heir. (Which didn't take long) And before that I played and finally beat Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance (it's an old GBA game that I found at a pawn shop.) It was a lot of fun.

And of course that dosen't count the games I play in my phone ^_^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#6 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2013, 11:39 PM

I've been playing Halo Reach. I like it more than Halo 4.

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll