Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Talking Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire - 07-21-2011, 03:24 PM

Does anyone else LOVE pokemon R/S? I know it's an old game for the gameboy, but you can't get enough of it. What game do you like and what's your favorite pokemon? I have Ruby and my fav pokemon is my beloved Swampert or Mudkip! I have maxed out on my game time, beaten the elite four(several times), have all the paintings and ribbons for the master contests, and finished my Hoenn pokedex. Right now I'm trying to complete the entire pokedex which may take a little bit of cheating to do :P

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-21-2011, 04:33 PM

Yeah I love the Pokemon games. My brother got me hooked on it when I saw him playing pokemon red all those years ago lol.
I have Ruby. I've replayed the game mass times, but I havent played it in a while. My favs would have to be milotic and gardevoir.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-21-2011, 09:30 PM

I had Pokemon Emerald (Same as Ruby and Saphire) and I LOVED it. So much better than the more recent Black/White version. The actual game was challenging, and it wasn't so old that the new pokemon were actually abnormal, not like this one from B/W. It looks like a yorkie. :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Herdier.jpg (13.7 KB, 2 views)

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#4 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-22-2011, 06:46 AM

I have Emerald also, at one time I ended up with all 3 lol. I did notice after the Hoenn games that the pokemon started to look werid. A lot of people have been saying that about black and white, I havent got that game yet so I dont know. I think Hoenn had the best pokemon, since the first pokemon..and yea your right, that does look like yorkie O.o
(#5 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM

My brothers and I are pretty pokemon crazy. My older brother used to be, but he is starting to lose interest since is getting ready to be a senior. I'm still in to it and my little brother is really into it. I have Ruby/Emerald. My little brother has leafgreen/old red/silver/white/heart&gold. And my older brother has two firered(only because he lost one,bought a new one, and then found the other)/sapphire. Plus we got Colosseum for the gamecube.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 07-22-2011, 02:09 PM

This coming up school year is my senior year and I'm still playing pokemon lol
My brother didnt stop until he joined the army, and he was I think 23 at the time. I dont think I'll ever out grow pokemon (:
I have pokemon Red/Silver/Ruby/Emerald. (Idk what happened to my Sapphire) and Heartgold...I did have Pokemon Platinum but 3 nights ago my puppy chewed it up