Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default Favourite Video Games? - 08-08-2010, 02:28 PM

I know we had a similar thread a few years ago, but I figured it was time for a new one. So, what're your favourite games?

As for me, Baldur's Gate II is probably my overall favourite game, partly for nostalgic reasons (it was the first serious videogame I ever played) but mainly because it's just a ****ing brilliant game. The first game is also good, but for me it just wasn't as enjoyable as the sequel, maybe because I played them out of order.

Among newer CRPGs, my favourites are Fallout 3 (more of an action-RPG really, but it's still good) and Dragon Age (intended to be a spiritual successor to BG, so not surprising that I'd enjoy it ).

As you can tell, I mainly play RPGs, but I also have some favourites from other genres, such as the Sims series (simulation, duh) and Age of Empires 3 (RTS).

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2010, 03:41 PM

I generally prefer the old skool games; I like to play on the Megadrive. XD I like the Sonic games; one and two, Streetfighter 2 and Streets Of Rage one and two.

They just don't make them like they used to.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Paka (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2010, 03:36 PM

I'm an RPG nut myself (also love Fallout 3 and Dragon Age: Origins); favorite games are probably Dragon Quest VIII and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I mostly play the 360 and DS these days.

As an side, lots of games these days have dollmaker-like aspects it seems... two games I love have really good dress-up game components-- Saints Row 2 (admittedly for mature gamers but the clothing customization is incredible) and Dragon Quest IX. DQ IX sort of works like a drag-and-drop dollmaker actually (do a Google search for Dragon Quest ix character creation); I'm in the process of trying to create a dollmaker for my site based on it, in fact.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
mytony (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 07-21-2011, 09:51 PM

My favourite games are World of warcraft and Rift,they are good.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
owl_3 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 12-12-2011, 12:18 PM

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!! WOOT!
I've played (but not nessesarily beat, I'm still working on it hehe)
-The Legend of Zelda
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's Mask
-Four Swords Adventure
-Minish Cap
-Wind Waker
-Twilight Princess
-Skyward Sword

I've also cosplayed as Sheik and as Link from Wind Waker.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-16-2012, 04:24 PM

Skyrim! That's basically all I've been playing since November. Borderlands 2 is coming out tomorrow at midnight and I'll be waiting in line so me and my friends can go loot some vaults!

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
RadioactiveKitten (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 04-27-2013, 04:31 PM

POKEMON!