Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-03-2010, 06:51 PM

Yeah, do choose Bhelen... you might be surprised how that turns out . Though in that quest, there really isn't a "right" choice. Both candidates have their flaws.

I like having Wynne... I usually have Morrigan as an offensive caster, while Wynne has more of the healing/supporting/crowd control spells. It works out nicely most of the time. Though I wish this game had more mage companions. There's like five warriors and only two mages and rogues (and Dog, of course ).

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-03-2010, 09:24 PM

Yep.
I'm chosing Bhelen this go around. I just got done with Arl eamons thing...well, not completely done. I HATE doing the mages tower.
That has to be my least favorite quest.

You should really get Shale. And put him and Alistair in a party. Lmao. It's so funny.

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins: Shale vs. Alistair

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2010, 01:36 PM

I don't mind the Tower of Magi, though the Fade part is annoying (which is why I got a mod that allows me to skip it ). I'd say the Deep Roads is my least favourite "dungeon" in the game. Slogging through waves of identical darkspawn (and spiders!) and it's just so **** LONG. On my last playthrough, I had a character with maxed out stealth so I could just sneak past them and skip most of the fighting.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-06-2010, 11:01 AM

Urgh! Well, I chose Behlen this time...

And he was a ***! He wanted Harrowmont executed afterwards...D<

I think I'm gonna start over...again. Lol. I love this game so much!

I swear. If they combined this game with Oblivion...I would never leave my Xbox.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2010, 06:17 AM

Yup, this game is absolutely addictive XD. Though it's not a good idea to get obsessed with a videogame before exams .

In other news, I just got Awakening and started playing... I must say, it's better than I expected! I actually kinda like the new conversation system, to be honest. The combat is really easy though. Playing Awakening on Normal is like playing Origins on Easy. Or maybe it just seems this way because I have characters with better talents now, IDK. Have you played it yet?

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-07-2010, 03:02 PM

Nope. I'm still desperately clinging to Oirgins.

I keep finding new conversations and things to do every time I play it.
I have a file saved that starts in Lothering, so I don't have to go through all of the beginning stuff. Haha.

When I get some spare money, I think I'm gonna buy the expansions for it. They have Return to Ostagar and a lot of other stuff.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-08-2010, 11:17 AM

I played through RtO as well. It was a bit underwhelming, to be honest. Really short, like about half an hour, and not much to do except fight darkspawn. You get some nice loot, though, and the companions who were at Ostagar will have lots of interesting comments.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-13-2010, 04:28 AM

AHHH. the ending has SO many glitches!

SPOILER!

Like...at the end, in the text. It STILL says that Anora was queen. Even though I married Alistair.

And if you don't chose Alistair as king, then he just...still acts like King. Gives the speech and everything.

They glitched the ending REALLY bad. Feels like they got lazy. :/

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2010, 07:37 AM

Yeah, I've heard that the epilogue is buggy as hell. You could try looking for a mod that fixes this at the Nexus; I'm pretty sure I've seen one.

Fortunately I haven't run into any glitches with the epilogue in my game... yet

Last edited by Elanorea : 06-15-2010 at 03:04 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-20-2010, 03:08 PM

I started awakenings.

And I got to see Alistair at the beginning..but then he left. And the only old party member I got was the lush Oghren.

I'm sort of confused about it, though. can I only talk to my party members in the keep?

have you heard about the new expansion? Where you can be darkspawn?