Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-28-2010, 03:48 PM

I have it, but I haven't done it yet. I'm a little skeptical. Lol. You can't romance characters...

But I still believe that you can develop relationships with them anyway.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 05-28-2010, 08:51 PM

Yeah, most of what I've heard of it says it isn't as good as the first game. But I'm considering getting it anyway, if I can find it. Do you have any of the DLCs?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-03-2010, 02:59 AM

Yeees.

Though, I don't really like the armor on my female character. I like the scale armor. I'm one of those people, that no matter how crappy it is, if it looks good I'll put it on my character.

I make Alistair wear it though.

And I LOVE Shale. He's one of my favorites...I think he may be ***..?

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2010, 04:50 PM

I don't have any of the DLCs yet, but people are always talking about how awesome Shale is, so I guess I should get The Stone Prisoner. And Return to Ostagar sounds interesting as well. As for Shale, I've heard that

SPOILERS

"he" is actually a she.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-03-2010, 05:18 PM

Oh, wow. I need to do his personal quest! He's so hard to get to like me though. Him and Sten are the HARDEST.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2010, 05:28 PM

Some of those companions are tough nuts to crack, aren't they? Morrigan tends to hate everything I do, but at least she's easy to placate with some bling.

On another note, I just finished my second playthrough and started another, as a human noble this time. Planning to get some of the achievements I missed the first two times around. Which brings to mind, how do you usually resolve the main quests? I did most of them the same way the first two playthroughs, so I'm still missing nearly half of the story-related achievements XD.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM

EDIT: **** timeskipping, somebody delete this post please.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-03-2010, 06:06 PM

Well, I first go to Arl Eamon's and finish that quest. Help out and what not. I always opt to go to the circle of magi, because if I chose anything else, Alistair yells at me. =[

And then I feel guilty, too.

I mainly try to do the good thing. Though, I'm always torn with the werewolves. ALWAYS. I've done both of those choices.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2010, 06:07 PM

I usually do the Circle of Magi quest first, so I can have a good healer early on . And so far I've always sided with the mages there. Next I save Redcliffe, then the Brecilian forest quest (forced Zathrian to end the curse), then Urn of Sacred Ashes (haven't tried to defile the ashes yet), then Orzammar (first time chose Harrowmont for king, second time chose Bhelen, but destroyed the Anvil of the Void both times). IMO the Orzammar quest has some of the most difficult choices.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-03-2010, 06:47 PM

I never use Wynne. Bah. I prefer Morrigan and I use her to make like 1000000 health potions.

I have chosen Bhelen yet, I always go for Harrowmont. He seems the best choice to me. I guess I'm gonna go for Behlen this time.

And I've defiled the ashes before. You lose Leliana. Wich I didn't care. I'm a rouge, and she just got on my nerves.
And if you put her in your party when that ghosts talks about you, you find out some interesting stuff about her.