Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Resident evil: The Umbrella chronicles - 08-05-2008, 03:40 PM

Anyone else played it? :P It's for wii, Incase you didn't know. It incorperates Resi evil 0, Resi evil, Resi evil 2: Nemesis, and an ending that isen't actually part of an existing game. XD It has several BioWeapons we've never seen before, Such as: Ivan tyrant, An improved version of -103 Or whatever it's called. Talos, (Tyrant Armoured Lethal Organic System) Which is like a really, really big nemesis gone utterly *****y, It has a HUUUUGE rocket launcher, and white armor. Oh, and then there's sergei. ¬_¬ He's nothing special, apparantly. (I haven't reached that point in the game) Just your big, casual, tentacled, maggot spewing abomination. Looks a bit like nosferatu, actually. O_o Whaa? Wtf? HORDE IN ELWYNN FOREST?!! Sorry people, WoW duty calls!! ^_^;;

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2008, 06:54 AM

... Uh.. Point of last sentence was nil.

I've got the game, and I've beat it. Mind you, Sergei is NOT entirely unspecial; if you want spoilers, just say so and I will tell you. There's a reason he was higher-ranked than Wesker and Birkin.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Oh yes. Spoilers pleash. :P Oh, and how to I kill the grave digger? I'm lost on that one. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2008, 05:29 PM

The grave digger? You just shoot it, and shoot it, and shoot it. Also, when it throws a car at you, SHOOT IT WITH YOUR BEST GUN. When it throws concrete, you can use your pistol.

Basically, Sergei IS the tyrants, every single one you've ever faced (excluding the Outbreak series one, obviously). His DNA was perfect for the T-virus, because only 1 in every million people could turn into a tyrant once being infected with the virus. Because of this, his "brothers" - the clones - were basically his ticket to being higher up than Wesker and Birkin.

You actually learn this when you read the files you pick up when you destroy things. They're the Umbrella symbols.

... I'm such a ResiEvil dork... -.-

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#5 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2008, 05:37 PM

Yeash, exceeept you got to beat them up as lowly humans. You get to kill him as wesker. Oh the jumpy aroundy-ness! XD

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2008, 06:49 PM

Talos was a total pain in the butt to kill, if you ask me; I ended up cheating and looking up how to kill him on an FAQ because the thing where Jill says 'Chris, that thing on his back! Shoot it!' or whatever never happened.

Ever had a weird glitch where the zombies just won't move? Mine did that last week, I'm actually scared to play it now in case it's busted. O_o

Halestorm
(#7 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-09-2008, 05:27 PM

Nope. Nothing like that. (Got a few glitches where neither me or the AI/Opposite alligned players couldn't move, attack, whatever. Just stood there glaring. XD

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2008, 09:51 AM

Ha. XD For me, the zombies won't move. They'll just stand there swaying on the spot, till either I shoot them or start flailing the knife around. ... I nearly threw the Zapper across the room that one time. XD

Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2008, 11:35 AM

ZAPPER?! *hiiiisss* HATE that thing. O_o

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2008, 04:18 PM

When I'm shooting at zombies, it really does help, but it's incredibly impractical for slashing zombies.

Halestorm