Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Video Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/video-games/)
-   -   Resident evil: The Umbrella chronicles (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/video-games/19287-resident-evil-umbrella-chronicles.html)

AaronShadows 08-05-2008 04:40 PM

Resident evil: The Umbrella chronicles

Anyone else played it? :P It's for wii, Incase you didn't know. It incorperates Resi evil 0, Resi evil, Resi evil 2: Nemesis, and an ending that isen't actually part of an existing game. XD It has several BioWeapons we've never seen before, Such as: Ivan tyrant, An improved version of -103 Or whatever it's called. Talos, (Tyrant Armoured Lethal Organic System) Which is like a really, really big nemesis gone utterly *****y, It has a HUUUUGE rocket launcher, and white armor. Oh, and then there's sergei. _ He's nothing special, apparantly. (I haven't reached that point in the game) Just your big, casual, tentacled, maggot spewing abomination. Looks a bit like nosferatu, actually. O_o Whaa? Wtf? HORDE IN ELWYNN FOREST?!! Sorry people, WoW duty calls!! ^_^;;

Silent_Wolf 08-06-2008 07:54 AM

... Uh.. Point of last sentence was nil.

I've got the game, and I've beat it. Mind you, Sergei is NOT entirely unspecial; if you want spoilers, just say so and I will tell you. There's a reason he was higher-ranked than Wesker and Birkin.

AaronShadows 08-08-2008 06:05 PM

Oh yes. Spoilers pleash. :P Oh, and how to I kill the grave digger? I'm lost on that one. XD

Silent_Wolf 08-08-2008 06:29 PM

The grave digger? You just shoot it, and shoot it, and shoot it. Also, when it throws a car at you, SHOOT IT WITH YOUR BEST GUN. When it throws concrete, you can use your pistol.

Basically, Sergei IS the tyrants, every single one you've ever faced (excluding the Outbreak series one, obviously). His DNA was perfect for the T-virus, because only 1 in every million people could turn into a tyrant once being infected with the virus. Because of this, his "brothers" - the clones - were basically his ticket to being higher up than Wesker and Birkin.

You actually learn this when you read the files you pick up when you destroy things. They're the Umbrella symbols.

... I'm such a ResiEvil dork... -.-

AaronShadows 08-08-2008 06:37 PM

Yeash, exceeept you got to beat them up as lowly humans. You get to kill him as wesker. Oh the jumpy aroundy-ness! XD

Silent_Wolf 08-08-2008 07:49 PM

Talos was a total pain in the butt to kill, if you ask me; I ended up cheating and looking up how to kill him on an FAQ because the thing where Jill says 'Chris, that thing on his back! Shoot it!' or whatever never happened.

Ever had a weird glitch where the zombies just won't move? Mine did that last week, I'm actually scared to play it now in case it's busted. O_o

AaronShadows 08-09-2008 06:27 PM

Nope. Nothing like that. (Got a few glitches where neither me or the AI/Opposite alligned players couldn\'t move, attack, whatever. Just stood there glaring. XD

Silent_Wolf 08-10-2008 10:51 AM

Ha. XD For me, the zombies won\'t move. They\'ll just stand there swaying on the spot, till either I shoot them or start flailing the knife around. ... I nearly threw the Zapper across the room that one time. XD

AaronShadows 08-11-2008 12:35 PM

ZAPPER?! *hiiiisss* HATE that thing. O_o

Silent_Wolf 08-11-2008 05:18 PM

When I\'m shooting at zombies, it really does help, but it\'s incredibly impractical for slashing zombies.