Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Nightmara_and_me

Default 08-28-2007, 08:59 AM

i so loveeeee WOW i play it.. I have a lvl 17 rogue named bluemoon and a lvl 9 priest named shadowmyst.... and i play on blackwater and somthing els cant reamber i love the game soooo much and my sever is a Role playing server so i am a heavy RPer
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 06:25 AM

Anyone else on WoW? I could do with some help invading the deadmines. ¬_¬ Sorry if this is spammy or sub-stantial looking mod people. But it won't look that way for long if there's anyone here that like WoW apart from me! hehe

(Meant to say UN-substantial, but the thign won't let me edit it. >_>)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-21-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-30-2008, 07:21 AM

I play WoW, as you probably know already. My main is Erinne, level 70 Night Elf Rogue on Wildhammer EU server. I also have an alt on the same server, Elessa level 41 druid, but I kind of lost interest in her. Trying to level up a couple new alts at the moment.
You said you were on Emerald Dream server right? Maybe I'll make a character there. Do you play horde or alliance, and what class do you play?

(#14 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2008, 07:26 AM

Dear dear... So amny quests uh- Questions. Lets see witch to answer first...
I have mostly alliance, I onyl ever really play alliance, My highest level is a level 20 rogue, (That's Eirack) And my other favorite, (And next highest level) Is Aaronshadows. XD He's a level 14 paladin. I want him level 18 So he can weild the Searing blade I have in my inventory. It throws fireballs FOR me. I mean just how lazy does fire magic get? XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-30-2008, 07:37 AM

Hmm, maybe you could make a character on Wildhammer instead? I could help you level up . It's just that I can't decide what kind of character I should make XD. Also it will be easier for you to level another character to 20 than for me to level an alt to 70.

Also, I found a hilarious video, Hitler gets banned from WoW.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2008, 07:43 AM

Oh fine. Wildhammer it is. You'd better boost me in the deamines a MILLION times. XD (Jokiiiiiing! Just until I'm level 30 will do! XD)

*Wipes away a tear* Never thought I'd die laughing.
Mighty Morphin' Midget Gnomes UNITE! - WoW video

GO undead priest/frost mage guy!!! WOOT! DESTROY THE LITTLE GNOMES AND THEIR ARCANE GOLEM SCUM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Me! and i own Deadmines! Yay me! Yay 30's!
I have Taloma, my level 31 warrior.
And my level 4 shaman.

Last edited by Maddie705 : 11-18-2008 at 08:14 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2008, 12:15 PM

What, Realm?

Would anyone be interested making some kind of TDP warcraft players event on my private server Undamed - Wow Private Servers - World of Warcraft Patch , WRATH OF THE LICH KING ? I can somehow imagine leading you guys, scared and quivering through the dark depths of azjol-nerub or along the ramparts of hellfire citadel in an epic bloodbath. =D

Plus it should be fairly easy for you guys to get on (Not to mention free)

That or else we could full run naxxramas, the floating dread citadel of Kel'thuzad.

I do not believe I actually bothered making this post. =/ I have heavy doubts I'll get anyone in on the job anyway. XD