Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hayden_B9 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - 05-05-2007, 08:42 PM

I just love this game, it's awesome! What of the 3 pokemon did you pick; Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar?

I picked turtwig and yeah, what part are you at? Everyone should get a Gastly because they're awesome when they become Gengar. You can trust me on this because I'm already at the elite four.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 06-04-2007, 11:29 AM

My brother has Diamond and Pearl. My brother chose Chimchar. I don't know what level he chose.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Rogue18 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 06-29-2007, 02:06 AM

That game is awesome My friend bugged me to get it so I got it not too long ago and now we're trading pokemon since I have Diamond and he has Pearl. My fave part of the game so far is the beauty contests X3 I enter my Lopunny to the contests and she is my champion beauty Pokemon.

The Pokemon in my team is: Torterra, Staraptor, Lucario, Rampardos, Gastrodon and Luxray. I guess you can say I have pokemon in each of their catagories.

I know this is quite sudden but I bred my Manaphy and although I only wanted one egg so I can have Phione it came out with 3 eggs! O_O;; I never thought my Manaphy would have the hots for Ditto. XD

*ahem* Back to the conversation, I gave one of the spare eggs to my best friend since she's after a Phione and now I have one spare egg that all my friends either traded or bred from their Manaphy, so is anyone interested in a Phione egg? coz I feel bad seeing it sitting in my PC box in Diamond.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 07:23 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Quid

Default I've got Diamond. - 09-08-2007, 07:23 PM

I've got Diamond, I've beaten the Elite, and am now raising my second party. My original starter was Chimchar, bye far, 'cause it's like one of the only Fire Pokemon you can get in Sinnoh before the Elite Four. My first party has crap movesets because of all the HMs, so I plan to have a party for every starter from all the games. If anyone has a Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander/Chikorita/Totodile/Cyndaquil (Any evolutions also accepted), PM me. Also, if anyone just wants to talk Pokemon, get any tips, just PM me too. And, BTW, I'll take the Phione egg if no one else has o_o

I wouldn't use Uxie if I were you. The pixie trio doesn't have very good stats.

Last edited by Quid : 09-08-2007 at 07:29 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Rogue18 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 09-14-2007, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid View Post
I'll take the Phione egg if no one else has o_o
Yay! ^_^ I feel so happy now
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kittie96

Talking 12-04-2007, 08:07 PM

OMFG I LUV POKEMON!!!!!!!
I CHOSE PIPLUP XD
HE RULZ!!!!! I BEAT THE GAME
I HAVE ALL LEDGENDARYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NY1 HAVE A TTPCRPG.COM?????!!!!!!!!!!!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
softballdoll (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-15-2008, 06:51 PM

I got pearl and my brother got diamond. He started the game and we picked different pokemon then he traded it to me and started over, so we have all the beginer pokemon. We both beat the game and we are working on filling our national dex.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Snowbell187

Default 04-20-2008, 09:37 PM

I got the diamond version. I can't beat the elite four cause i keep on runing out of PP. I have Empoleon, dialga, uxie, mesprit, azelf, and starly. I have the diamond version
(#9 (permalink))
Old
IchigoXxRyou

Default 09-27-2008, 12:14 AM

I have diamond and im addicted to it @.@
I picked a piplup and its at the last evolvation now (I forgot the name)
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 09:17 PM

lolz I started over what? it was getting boring I had all the legends,my pokedex was filled,and I beat everything.SNORE!

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.