Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Video Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/video-games/)
-   -   Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/video-games/13616-pokemon-diamond-pearl.html)

Hayden_B9 05-05-2007 08:42 PM

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

I just love this game, it's awesome! What of the 3 pokemon did you pick; Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar?

I picked turtwig and yeah, what part are you at? Everyone should get a Gastly because they're awesome when they become Gengar. You can trust me on this because I'm already at the elite four. :)

IcePrincess48 06-04-2007 11:29 AM

My brother has Diamond and Pearl. My brother chose Chimchar. I don't know what level he chose.

Rogue18 06-29-2007 02:06 AM

That game is awesome :D My friend bugged me to get it so I got it not too long ago and now we're trading pokemon since I have Diamond and he has Pearl. My fave part of the game so far is the beauty contests X3 I enter my Lopunny to the contests and she is my champion beauty Pokemon.

The Pokemon in my team is: Torterra, Staraptor, Lucario, Rampardos, Gastrodon and Luxray. I guess you can say I have pokemon in each of their catagories.:p

I know this is quite sudden but I bred my Manaphy and although I only wanted one egg so I can have Phione it came out with 3 eggs! O_O;; I never thought my Manaphy would have the hots for Ditto. XD

*ahem* Back to the conversation, I gave one of the spare eggs to my best friend since she's after a Phione and now I have one spare egg that all my friends either traded or bred from their Manaphy, so is anyone interested in a Phione egg? coz I feel bad seeing it sitting in my PC box in Diamond. :(

Quid 09-08-2007 07:23 PM

I've got Diamond.

I've got Diamond, I've beaten the Elite, and am now raising my second party. My original starter was Chimchar, bye far, 'cause it's like one of the only Fire Pokemon you can get in Sinnoh before the Elite Four. My first party has crap movesets because of all the HMs, so I plan to have a party for every starter from all the games. If anyone has a Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander/Chikorita/Totodile/Cyndaquil (Any evolutions also accepted), PM me. Also, if anyone just wants to talk Pokemon, get any tips, just PM me too. And, BTW, I'll take the Phione egg if no one else has o_o

I wouldn't use Uxie if I were you. The pixie trio doesn't have very good stats.

Rogue18 09-14-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quid (Post 557418)
I'll take the Phione egg if no one else has o_o

Yay! ^_^ I feel so happy now

kittie96 12-04-2007 08:07 PM

OMFG I LUV POKEMON!!!!!!!
I CHOSE PIPLUP XD
HE RULZ!!!!! I BEAT THE GAME
I HAVE ALL LEDGENDARYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NY1 HAVE A TTPCRPG.COM?????!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::grin::-D:mrgreen:

softballdoll 03-15-2008 07:51 PM

I got pearl and my brother got diamond. He started the game and we picked different pokemon then he traded it to me and started over, so we have all the beginer pokemon. We both beat the game and we are working on filling our national dex.

Snowbell187 04-20-2008 09:37 PM

I got the diamond version. I can't beat the elite four cause i keep on runing out of PP. I have Empoleon, dialga, uxie, mesprit, azelf, and starly. I have the diamond version

IchigoXxRyou 09-27-2008 12:14 AM

I have diamond and im addicted to it @.@
I picked a piplup and its at the last evolvation now (I forgot the name)

Rain538 10-14-2008 09:17 PM

lolz I started over what? it was getting boring I had all the legends,my pokedex was filled,and I beat everything.SNORE!