Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
softballdoll (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-25-2008, 12:55 PM

cool, I bought myself a ds game (animal crossing wild world) a little while ago with the money I got for christmas.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Dimond_eyes1

Default 02-23-2008, 02:48 PM

i would suggest nintendogs and animal crossing
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
softballdoll (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-23-2008, 08:30 PM

it seems like whenever you hear someone get a DS, they always end up with a nintendogs game.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default PurrPals on Nintendo DS - 03-20-2008, 06:18 PM

It doesn't seem anybody has posted a thread up of this, so I may as well. I have purrpals on Nintendo DS and it's so sweet! My kitten makes really strange noises when he eats and I am addicted to the music game. When I first got it, I couldn't work out how to use it, but then my cousin showed me hers and went home and played it. Now I'm like a pro! I don't really have any proper games for my Nintendo DS, just things like Tamagotchi Corner Shop, Hamsters and Catz. I must get something new soon. (: But yeah, who has Purr Pals?
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Apple_Sherbet (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Apple_Sherbet Send a message via Yahoo to Apple_Sherbet
Default 03-23-2008, 07:56 PM

I would suggest Phoenix Wright or/and the newer version Apollo Justice.

"The only thing I can channel is a TV."
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Snow (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2008, 04:31 PM

i like nintendogs and supermario bros. super mario bros is addictive and fun and i like nintendogs coz the puppys r so cute!
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-31-2008, 06:10 AM

Phoenix Wright and/or Apollo Justice are awesome games; get them! NOW! Kidding, but I'm warning you, you've got to think outside the box a LOT and present evidence that doesn't appear to have any relation to a case.

I also reccommend the Trauma Center series. ^_^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
IchigoXxRyou

Default 09-27-2008, 12:19 AM

I have a DS Lite and I like.. Pokemon Diamond
I like RPG for DS xDD
(#49 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyBomb (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM

I like RuneFactory, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, Luminous Arc, and a few others, but those are my favorites.

RuneFactory is deeper than most Harvest Moon games, Puzzle Quest is just fun (like Bejeweled, but with hit points), and Luminous Arc has an interesting story and lots of fun characters (even if I can't stand Heath's voice).

And I plan to get Fire Emblem DS whenever it comes out Even though I hate Marth.

I have odd tastes, you'll just have to get used to it