Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Video Games Video game reviews and cheats, forums for all systems: PC, PS2-3, Nintendo, Xbox 360, WII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default Kingdom Hearts - 10-12-2006, 05:44 PM

I'm such a loser, it's taken me this long to finish the game, and it's relativley easy.

Anyone play it?

I love it.
Right now, I'm on End World, my favorite world was Neverland though.

I hated Atlantica with a passion,
And Halloween town was difficult, although pretty cool.

I've got the 2nd one, but I refuse to play it until I've finished with the first one.

And for those of you who don't know, blasphemous.
It's by the maker of FF, and it's sorta based on the Disney movies.
It has alot of Disney worlds and such.

The battle set up is great, one of my favorite.

They also have a manga based off of the game. :/ Haven't got a chance to steal it from my boyfriend.
It's on my to-do list.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-23-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-12-2006, 06:45 PM

I made it to Endworld after playing it for six months on and off. But then I got to that thingy in the volcano. x.-;;

I played Chain of Memories - didn't get very far on that, lemme tell you - and I started playing the second Kingdom Hearts before we had to take it back.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 10-12-2006, 07:27 PM

I want to play it sooo bad.
I'm forcing myself to finish the first one first.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
fiveleafclover (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to fiveleafclover
Default 10-13-2006, 12:13 PM

I liked Halloweentown the most... but Monstro was pretty much the most pointless world ever.

But the End of the World was pretty fun.. the heartless in that world are really cool (except the angel wing heartless... those are annoying). But there's this part in the End of the World where you have to fight like 20 rounds of really hard heartless non stop. So.. yeah... watch out for that.

Yeah... and I've beaten the second game.. its a lot easier than the first one. And as for Chain of Memories... I'm just out of Traverse town. The battle system is kind of confusing. But all the characters are adorable all pixelized XD

(oh and Atlantica for KH2 is even worse than the first one. Beware. XD)

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 10-13-2006, 04:58 PM

I hated Monstro with a passion.
Almost as much as Atlantica. ALL OF THE TUNNELS!

It took me forever to figure that you had to go in one of them twice, or something like that.
It was..wierd.

Kinda easy to. The monsters were super easy to beat.

And now I have to go back and defeat all of the worlds again.

NEVERLAND!
How do you kill that...cloaked..thing?! I can't even attack him, is there like something special that I need? o-O
It's..making me twitch.

My next game on the list to finish is Devil May Cry. I still have not finished the first one. --;
Or..Final Fantasy X. I've almost beat that though.

<_< I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to RP games. Hehe.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
fiveleafclover (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to fiveleafclover
Default 10-13-2006, 05:11 PM

^FFX? I just got it yesterday. I haven't started it yet and its my first FF game... Is it any good?

The cloaked thing is psycho hard but not mandatory to beat the game. He's a secret boss or whatever... I never beat him though.. he's reallly hard... its mostly magic based.

Yeah but there's another secret boss in Agrabah. He's not as hard as the cloaked thing.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 10-13-2006, 06:58 PM

FFX is ok.
I'm not to big on how they have the battle structure set up though.
It's not like...whack random things.

You take turns.

Pretty dumb

I really only play games for the cut scenes though. =p

Don't play FFX2 though! It sucks. p=

I'm wanting to get the Durge of Ceberus. That looks so..good. It's a remake. And they have a song from Gackt on there.

And it has Vincent in it! Sqee! He's so freakin' hawt.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-23-2009 at 06:15 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2006, 08:28 PM

Back off, he's MINE! *glomps him and glares*

The game was... rather short, but entertaining, and the shooting was fun. =D The extra missions are a pain though.

Anyway, it gives a true-blue insight into Vincent's past and just WHY he's got that Chaos dude.

And in the cutscene that gives him a bodypan from his feet up, I realized something:

He's got a VERY nice ass for a videogame character. O.o

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 10-13-2006, 08:53 PM

Omg! I know.

p= I watched Advent Children when it came out in Japan.

I have a bootleg copy. >>;

Gaah. Almost every guy in Advent Children is hawt. >:3

'Cept maybe Cid. He kinda is, just alittle to musculer for me.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2006, 08:56 PM

Reno was so adorable! <3 And he's such a little klutzy dork...

Rude is, well, rude, and he kind of reminds me of Blade from the movie Blade with the sunglasses and the very little talking.. And his sunglasses were broken, and he looked at Reno like "Oh, f*ck no, you didn't just do that!"

Halestorm