Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

View Poll Results: So, which show is better?
Saturday Night Live 7 35.00%
MADtv 6 30.00%
I like them both. 4 20.00%
I hate them both. 2 10.00%
And I've never heard of either one? What are they exactly? 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-14-2005, 07:15 AM

I like MAD TV but I don't watch it that often.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2005, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postgrep
Quote:
And that represents the people at the SNL forum at TV.com who are annoyed by the those here that are actually saying that SNL is worse than MADtv, when SNL has better skits, and MADtv is just disgusting, but that is what they say. Thjough since I am one of them, I agree with them.
Gee, how would I guess that someone would say "Mad TV is disgusting". Hypocrite.
I have watched it before, and so have the rest of them. We gave it a shot, and frankly, weren't impressed.

And I am guessing that you have watched SNL and weren't impressed. But ya gotta love the Cowbell.

Look, I have watched some episodes, or bits, and will say that MADtv has great musical parodies, but that is it. Though, nothing is funnier than the cowbell skit.

And SNL really needs improvement. It is getting better, not as bad as it was, but really needs to get the way it was in like the 00-01 season.

Corset Lover
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
postgrep

Default 01-10-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittypurr
Quote:
Originally Posted by postgrep
Quote:
And that represents the people at the SNL forum at TV.com who are annoyed by the those here that are actually saying that SNL is worse than MADtv, when SNL has better skits, and MADtv is just disgusting, but that is what they say. Thjough since I am one of them, I agree with them.
Gee, how would I guess that someone would say "Mad TV is disgusting". Hypocrite.
I have watched it before, and so have the rest of them. We gave it a shot, and frankly, weren't impressed.

And I am guessing that you have watched SNL and weren't impressed. But ya gotta love the Cowbell.

Look, I have watched some episodes, or bits, and will say that MADtv has great musical parodies, but that is it. Though, nothing is funnier than the cowbell skit.

And SNL really needs improvement. It is getting better, not as bad as it was, but really needs to get the way it was in like the 00-01 season.
EVERY thing off SNL I have seen was utterly unfunny to the extreme. Even the most "unfunny" stuff off MadTV is still funny.

Mad magazine has been around for way longer than SNL too, so don't you complain that mad is disgusting.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-12-2006, 02:44 PM

But if you watch this season, SNL is no longer bad and annoyinh. Its above average going on great. They added 4 new castm members, (Bill Hader, Andy Samberg, Jason Sudekis, & Kristen Wiig) who are all very funny. The writings good, the hosts are good, and the musical guest are too.

Corset Lover
(#15 (permalink))
Old
crazykiek (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.33 Average
Default 03-14-2006, 02:33 PM

i like snl better some of teh things on amd tv are rather tastelss in my opinion but i love the stewart skits and miss swan. in my opinin snl has had 3 GREAT teams. teh originals of the 70s belushi, goodman, gilda... hten the 90's cast with sandler falrley spade schneider, then the cast of my genre fallon(so cute) ferrel(LMFAO) tracy, SNL is classic and classy. sumtiesm mad tv can be really crude. i dotn think one is better tahn the other they are diferent theye ach ahve hteir own style.

reality is what you make of it.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-16-2006, 03:32 PM

The cast now is just amazing. They're really talented.

Natalie Portman/Fall Out Boy was like the funniest show of the season.

Corset Lover
(#17 (permalink))
Old
crazykiek (Offline)
Addict

Default 03-16-2006, 05:28 PM

hmm.. ia hnvt wathced ina long time imhardly home in time for it onsaturdays if i am thenim too tired to watch. i work at teh symphony seating pple. its a hgienergy job so i usally pas out soon as i get home.

has keenan thompson been getting any good skits? i used to watch him on the show all that on nickelodeon that was like 10 yrs ago but he was really funny. or maybe it was Kel mitchell who was funny and made keenan appear funny cus he was so good idk but iim off next saturday so ill try to watch it.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Fiora

Default 03-24-2006, 10:14 PM

MadTV is funny, but SNL is muuuccchhh better.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 03-25-2006, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykiek
has keenan thompson been getting any good skits? i used to watch him on the show all that on nickelodeon that was like 10 yrs ago but he was really funny. or maybe it was Kel mitchell who was funny and made keenan appear funny cus he was so good idk but iim off next saturday so ill try to watch it.
Kenan has been getting good skits. A lot of the times, he paired with Finesse Mitchell, who I think is the funniest castmember on the show.

Corset Lover
(#20 (permalink))
Old
crazykiek (Offline)
Addict

Default 03-28-2006, 12:37 PM

oh yeahhes funny very funny, but not as funny as tracy morgan im osrry but hes my fav african american cast meber ever on snl