Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

View Poll Results: Who is better, Lohan, or Duff?
Lindsay Lohan 19 18.45%
Hilary Duff 36 34.95%
I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!! 6 5.83%
I hate them both!!! 42 40.78%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-13-2005, 07:47 PM

I'm so tempted to lock this topic because I feel it's going to turn into a fight, but I'll just wait and see if it actually happens like I've been expecting.

Personally, I feel both are awful. Hilary sickens me due to her lack of singing ability(as does Lohan), but I wouldn't know anything about singing ability because I've only been in chorus(and other musical programs) for at least 7 years.
Both are trying to be things that they shouldn't. Neither are what they claim to be and neither are trying to be themselves. No Carly, don't argue with me on this. I mean it. I think its sick how Hilary claims to be a punk, but Lohan is just as bad. I mean, look at how awful she looks all the time. Hilary looks healthy, but she's just... ugh.
Personally, I've never seen two worse girls to have been brought into the spotlight.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to carly666 Send a message via Yahoo to carly666
Default 12-14-2005, 12:49 PM

Now Silver Wolf you know me better then anyone in here... you know I dont start fights... I finsh them. lol and I am only statein the facts... this is a form... with opinions... you can lock this form... but no matter what... I will have the last word. I am sick of people baggin on my girl. She is not for our age people. She is for the younger crowd... you have to admit... at least Hilary can show the girls that they can make it in the busniss with all there cloths on.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kaitie_99

Default 12-14-2005, 11:47 PM

Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan are just girls trying to make it big in Hollywood. They're young and willing to try a little of everything to see what suits them the best....who cares if this one's punk or not...They are just like you, young and trying to find where they fit in in the world--cut them a little slack.

I actually prefer Lindsay Lohan to Hillary Duff, I think Lohan has gotten her name out there in some big name movies that has really boosted her image. Hillary portrays the goody goody all american girl, and heck its working for her at the moment--she should ride that train for as long as people are willing to pay her for it.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 12-15-2005, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitie_99
Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan are just girls trying to make it big in Hollywood. They're young and willing to try a little of everything to see what suits them the best....who cares if this one's punk or not...They are just like you, young and trying to find where they fit in in the world--cut them a little slack.
Ok, I have to agree with you, unlike eveyone else in here. Yea, and when I am talkin about younger crowd I mean 12... so you are 12... well you were just brough up to like diffent music or somethin, hell I dont know. But I know that Hilary has been an insperation to young girls. Here are some lyrics that even sometimes I have to listen to. She can make any girl feel good about her self. And I really hate that people bag on her. She deserves better.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 05:09 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kaitie_99

Default 12-15-2005, 10:33 PM

You know, that's what good about music...its so diverse and so multi-faceted that one song can mean so many different thing to some many different people.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Default 12-16-2005, 10:44 AM

I know... but its like they get credit for it. And it really makes me mad that Hilary does not get credit for the stuff she does. She had a fee consert for all of the Katrina ppl... did you know that??

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 05:09 PM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-16-2005, 11:11 AM

So did a lot of other people. Carly, Hilary is probably a nice girl and all, but she's just human. I don't care to glorify her any more than any other singers.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Dancing_Rain

Default 12-24-2005, 01:59 AM

I hate them both. Lindsay is killing herself and Hil is a HORRIBLE singer- no offense to people who like her but in her song- To the beat of my heart, she sounds like a 6 year old

*imitates out of tune like hil* the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, it tears us apart, the beat of my heart, now were back to the sta- NO STOP NO MORE!!!
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Psycia

Default 12-30-2005, 01:30 PM

I don't really like either, but I think Lindsey Lohan is a little better.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-01-2006, 02:01 AM

Looks like Lindsay is gaining weight again. That's good.

Corset Lover