Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

View Poll Results: Good Show?
Yes 26 74.29%
No 9 25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default Lost - 08-14-2005, 05:23 PM

Anyone here, besides me, watch Lost on ABC. I really like it, it's a great show. I was told to watch cause of the great looking male cast, but I just got into one episode on night, and have been watching ever since.

Corset Lover
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM

Yay! Another Lost fan! *high fives*

I've watched almost every episode so far...I may have missed a few but that's all. And I love each character! Charlie is probably my favorite character! He's so funny!

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-15-2005, 01:18 PM

Charlie is pry my favorite too. He's sweet, funny, and cute.

Corset Lover
(#4 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 08-15-2005, 01:24 PM

Yea! And I love how he cares for Claire! (tongue-twister...my moth's jumbled...) He's so sweet! And funny!

I also like Kate a lot. She seems like the cool, tough-on-the-inside, sweet-on-the-outside kind of person! And she's really pretty.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-16-2005, 01:20 PM

I hafta watch on reruns, cause I didn't watch it while it was on since I was watching something else. But I can't wait for the Season 1 dvd and the book to come out. There is also a calender for 2006. SO I'll be getting 2/3.

Really, try saying care for Claire 10 times fast.

But I found out what happens in season 2. I don't remember exactly everything, but I do remember reading that Charlie's drug problem comes back, after he finds some.

Corset Lover
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-25-2005, 07:35 AM

Lost is coming back the 21st of September. Just thought I'd let you know since my parents love that show and they looked it up.

*said Claire ten times fast* That was easy!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#7 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-25-2005, 02:57 PM

Oh, I've known that for a while, thanks to the Lost forums at tv.com

And it was "care for claire" 10 times fast.

Corset Lover
(#8 (permalink))
Old
NaTaLiE_xxx (Offline)
Silent

Send a message via MSN to NaTaLiE_xxx
Default 08-26-2005, 09:29 AM

I LOVE THAT SHOW!
there has only been like 4 episodes in England though. The one the was shown this week was the one where that old man kills the boar thing. I love it though. I like the pregnant woman, and Charlie I think his name is, the one who is a druggie.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Potsy_girl (Offline)
Professional

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Potsy_girl
Default 08-26-2005, 01:35 PM

I love it! lol it seems like a film dont it! but its soo engaging! (big word!) you just dont know whats goin to happen next i love it! lol

(#10 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 08-26-2005, 02:43 PM

The day before I go back to school, there are 2 episodes on, so I get a good end to summa.

And yes, Charlie is the one on drugs.

By the way, did anyone click on the link to see the picture, cause it is a really good pic. If ya didn't, do.

I don't know how many Lost fans heard this, but some of the cast is demanding a raise. It is mainly Matthew Fox, Dominic Monaghan, and Evageline Lily. I think it is too early, but they want what the cast of Desperate Housewives make.

Corset Lover

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 05:38 PM.