Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   TV (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/)
-   -   Lost (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/8602-lost.html)

kittypurr 08-14-2005 05:23 PM

Lost

Anyone here, besides me, watch Lost on ABC. I really like it, it's a great show. I was told to watch cause of the great looking male cast, but I just got into one episode on night, and have been watching ever since.

angel924 08-14-2005 10:08 PM

Yay! Another Lost fan! *high fives*

I've watched almost every episode so far...I may have missed a few but that's all. And I love each character! Charlie is probably my favorite character! He's so funny! :wink:

kittypurr 08-15-2005 01:18 PM

Charlie is pry my favorite too. He's sweet, funny, and cute.

angel924 08-15-2005 01:24 PM

Yea! And I love how he cares for Claire! (tongue-twister...my moth's jumbled...) He's so sweet! And funny!

I also like Kate a lot. She seems like the cool, tough-on-the-inside, sweet-on-the-outside kind of person! And she's really pretty.

kittypurr 08-16-2005 01:20 PM

I hafta watch on reruns, cause I didn't watch it while it was on since I was watching something else. But I can't wait for the Season 1 dvd and the book to come out. There is also a calender for 2006. SO I'll be getting 2/3.

Really, try saying care for Claire 10 times fast.

But I found out what happens in season 2. I don't remember exactly everything, but I do remember reading that Charlie's drug problem comes back, after he finds some.

Silent_Wolf 08-25-2005 07:35 AM

Lost is coming back the 21st of September. :wink: Just thought I'd let you know since my parents love that show and they looked it up.

*said Claire ten times fast* That was easy!

kittypurr 08-25-2005 02:57 PM

Oh, I've known that for a while, thanks to the Lost forums at tv.com

And it was "care for claire" 10 times fast.

NaTaLiE_xxx 08-26-2005 09:29 AM

I LOVE THAT SHOW!
there has only been like 4 episodes in England though. The one the was shown this week was the one where that old man kills the boar thing. I love it though. I like the pregnant woman, and Charlie I think his name is, the one who is a druggie. :D

Potsy_girl 08-26-2005 01:35 PM

I love it! lol it seems like a film dont it! but its soo engaging! (big word!) you just dont know whats goin to happen next i love it! lol

kittypurr 08-26-2005 02:43 PM

The day before I go back to school, there are 2 episodes on, so I get a good end to summa.

And yes, Charlie is the one on drugs.

By the way, did anyone click on the link to see the picture, cause it is a really good pic. If ya didn't, do.

I don't know how many Lost fans heard this, but some of the cast is demanding a raise. It is mainly Matthew Fox, Dominic Monaghan, and Evageline Lily. I think it is too early, but they want what the cast of Desperate Housewives make.