Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

View Poll Results: Good Show?
Yes 26 74.29%
No 9 25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-04-2005, 03:08 PM

Yeah, it was like a part 2. They should have added that material to the premiere, and made it 2 hours, and not air destination LOST, which was somewhat an waste of time.

Yep, it is a good book.

Last night was a good episode. I wish Charlie was in it though. I think next week might be his episode cause Dominic is gonna be on Leno Friday and the Late Late Show Monday. But, we shall see next week.

I liked the episode, Everybody Hates Hurley. And I am glad to see that Claire finally got her peanut butter.

Next week, I bet that it is Sawyer's episode cause they seemed to show him a lot on the preview.

Corset Lover

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-23-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 10-15-2005, 02:26 AM

I thought the "shower" scene was cheesy, I mean, come on, how can you have the same look when looking at a hot half naked women as when you've found some freak who pushes a button every 108 minutes? Jack needs a new look.

However, I thought the Bernard scene was very good.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 10-16-2005, 12:53 AM

Sawyer would have said something. Jack looked shocked. Maybe he hasn't seen a nearly naked woman in a while. But I loved how Hurley and his friend, the skinny one, looked like the number 10. That was funny to me.

I hope Charlie's episode is comin up. He hasn't been in the show that much.

Oh, and guess what, they will kill off one of the major female characters before the holiday season. I hope it is Shannon, or maybe Ana Lucia, cause I don't like her.

. . .And Found was not that great. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't very good. It was just okay. I'm hopin it'll get better. I did like the flashback. That was interesting. But the show appears to be losin its luster. Hopefully, when someone, cough Shannon, cough, dies, the episode will improve, and so will the rest of the season.

And where was Charlie! He's been in 2/5 episodes.

Corset Lover

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 06:42 PM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-21-2005, 02:29 AM

yes, the flashback was lovely, the rest was boring. How many episodes does it take for us to get anywhere in the show? 1..2..3..4..5..6...

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#25 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-03-2005, 03:15 PM

I like Hurley and Charlie. Hurley is the best character on the show. He is so funny. Charlie is funny too, but he is my eye candy.

But people are not watching the reruns. The shhow isn't as good as it was last season. They won the Emmy, and it seemed to ruin it.

Corset Lover
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 11-04-2005, 10:13 AM

In school they're saying that everyone is dead and they just don't know it yet.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#27 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-04-2005, 01:32 PM

There are so many theories. Yeah, one is that they are all dead. ANother is that it is happeneing in someone's head.

I SO glad it is finally new. I can't wait to see who gets killed, though with the way the show is, we'll here a gun shot and a scream, and won't find out who dies until next week, and won't know whothe killer is for a month.

Corset Lover

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 06:44 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-10-2005, 12:02 AM

Haha, nope with this one they make everything out in the open...Best show yet, they finally got it going again! Next week looks like its going to be really good also, showing what happened to the tail end.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-11-2005, 03:42 PM

Yeah, this weeks ahow was the best of the season so far. I saw it that Ana Lucia would kill SHannon, but some at tv.com think that SHannon wasn't killed by Ana Lucia.

Can't wait for next week!! The Other 48 Days looks great.

The Other 48 Days was a great episode. This week the Tallies and The Fuselagers meet, and don't get along. Its Ana Lucia's episode I think.

LOST has been good, but to let you all know, LOSt won't be on until January 11, 2006. We hafta wait a whole month before the next episode, The 23 Psalm, airs. It will be Eko's episode.

Corset Lover

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 06:44 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Send a message via AIM to carly666 Send a message via Yahoo to carly666
Default 12-07-2005, 10:28 AM

Ya know... I have seen that show... didnt really like it.. it was an updatted version of Gilligons Island... and I didnt like that either.