Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default SyFy's "School Spirits" - 08-08-2012, 01:56 PM

Does anyone else watch this? I've been watching all the episodes OnDemand. they go to various universities across the US and talk to students who have had "first-hand paranormal experiences", and have the students to re-enactments. Here's a link to the show's webpage:Le Link

I enjoy watching it, but I don't know how I feel about the stories. I asked some of my friends at various colleges what hauntings they're infamous for, and one of my friends at ISU said there is a ghost in their library that was the inspiration for one of the ghosts in ghostbusters. (Apparently she's a librarian that likes to knock things over). My other friend who goes to Eastern Illinois says that even though it's apparently the most haunted school in the state, campus officials won't let any ghost-hunters or ghost-hunting shows film there or look there or anything because they don't want the bad press. I was excited to see UMich as the first school featured on this show, even though it's only an off-campus sorority house. I'm guessing they don't want paranormal press either

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!