Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Rarity and Luna are my fave ponies; tho I have a soft spot for Derpy. XD

I loved the Rarity episode; and the ending was a nice twist. XD The recent episode was fun; so good to see another Spike centred episode.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-11-2011, 05:16 PM

Aww TT3TT
I just watched it~~~ That GEM!

OMAGHW IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON RARITY;;

I WANNIT

*grabby hands*

;3; ermermmerm

erm

Everyone keeps talking about Derpy! O3O Idk which epsiode Derpy comes in? Ik I watched all of them, but I must have forgotten...If anyone remembers~~~ XDD

TRIXIE was cool. Self centered and all, But people didn't have to hate on her. D: RD was the same in a later episode.

I SAW THIS INTERPRETATION/FANFIC OF HER PAST THAT MADE ME THINK

LydiaEldafreya's deviantART Favourites
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Derpy's real name is Ditzy Do; she appeared in the first ever episode with googly eyes and all the fans loled. Ever after, she's made cameos in most episodes. Clue; she's the grey pegasus with the bubbles cutie mark and the blonde mane and tail wearing a paper bag costume in Luna Eclipsed, who pulls the plug in the apple bobbing tub. XD

(#14 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-17-2011, 08:27 PM

Thanks Miranda : D

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S2 E4: "Luna Eclipsed" - Television Tropes & Idioms
THIS

Twilight's costume: Star Swirl the Bearded, master of the amniomorphic spell. Amnio meaning 'bowl', morphic being 'form'. A bowl-making spell. Which makes him a hairy potter.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM

lols. XD

I loved the most recent episode; it was practically a Christmas episode and was fantastic.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Online)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-18-2011, 09:26 PM

And it finally told us how Pinkie got her cutie mark! (humor intended)

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#17 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-27-2012, 01:55 AM

*sneaks in* This. Derpy. Censoring. Is. Getting. On. My. Nerves!
Come on now! The eyes, animation fail! Bronies/Pegasisters gave her the name Derpy, they kept it. Derpy is meant to be a clumsy pony, but people find her offensive and not other characters from other tv shows? If she is a slow pony, then that could be a good thing because FiM teaches to accpect others, if it didn't, Fluttershy would be bullied off the show by now, Twilight would be shunned for being smart, Rarity would be counted as the snotty rich girl, Applejack would be the Southern girl with the annoying love for apples, Pinkie Pie, the annoying loud one and Rainbow Dash would be the les.bian no one wants to talk to. *so annoyed*

New voice on "The Last Round-Up", I like it, but too plain for Derpy, but I still don't mind it. But the fact that Hasbro is censoring her, fixing her eyes, makes her a plain pony like Carrot Top, somepony who is stuck as an extra.

*sigh*
Rant over.

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-27-2012, 07:44 AM

I expect there was a good reason, like that the voice actor was sick or something. I don't see that there's any reason to get ones panties in a wad over it. It's not censoring; more like there's a reasonable explanation which a lot of bronies can't see cuz getting into spazflail raeg is far easier. -.-

After all, it has happened in one episode. That's right; one episode. Before anyone can speak of censoring, surely it needs to happen more than once? If Derpy ends up being changed over the whole of the rest of the second season, then yeah, it's obviously something wrong. But if that does happen, then a civil, carefully written out email to Hasbro or a comment on the creators' dAs is going to be more likely to be taken notice of, than a hate filled cussing session.

Below is a link to the dA of one of the animators. He does his best to address this issue.

Kreoss on deviantART

(#19 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM

The Derpy thing as been going on since the merch thing, so I guess censoring Derpy or doing something to her was going to happen. I can see why though, people were complaining about the fact that Derpy was poking fun, when that was never the intention. Derpy was made an extra pony, I agree that Bronies gave her a character and made into something other than a extra, Faust then started to make her into something more like giving her more cameos, like Dr. Whooves, another one that Bronies made into something more.

The voice actor for Derpy being sick, I don't see it. Why change something that was already put up on itunes and being shown when the voice actor is sick? People were complaining, before the voice change. I'd also like to add that Derpy's name was removed from the itunes description. So I could see Bronies thinking something something is open, I as well think something is up too.

I have no problem with the voice change other than the fact that it does not fit Derpy, it sounds too plain, another reason why Bronies/Pegasisters are thinking something is up.

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-05-2012, 07:20 AM

Even so, there's no point in making a song and dance over it the way some people are. There are people sending death threats to Hasbro, for goodness sake! Seriously, those people need to get a flipping life.

Breaking news; Derpy is back in the newest episode. Check out the crowd scene at Iron Will's seminar, she's there... googly eyes and all.