Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-12-2010, 09:59 PM

lol, you'll probably die. I'm curious who will win video of the year. Kanye will probably have another meltdown if Beyonce doesn't

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-12-2010, 10:03 PM

He wouldn't dare. Taylor is getting her revenge.

I really don't think Beyonce is going to win anything. The video she is nominated for is Video Phone with Gaga, and that video and song wasn't really that popular, so I doubt its going to win anything. But, I could be suprised.

Why haven't they shown Gaga's costume changes yet?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-12-2010, 10:07 PM

Well, we just got a costume change, about time! I like this second outfit even more. Her hair looks better with this dress and head piece.

I don't think its really going to be Beyonce's year either. Her big things this year have been with Gaga. Really, the biggest was Telephone in my opinion and that is Gaga's video, not Beyonce's.

Oh, Swift is performing!

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2010, 10:11 PM

I'm sorry, but this is rude to Kanye. There is no need to embarss him any further. =/

'BECAUSE WE WERE BORN THIS WAY BAAAABBBBYY!' Ugh, that outfit is so amazing. Its so sexy, I love it! The hair peice is amazing. I'm so excited she won!

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-12-2010, 10:16 PM

I'm not sure how I feel about her song. It was weird because it seemed forgiving, but angry at the same time. She basically called him a child in it, which made her no better than him. She should've done the classy thing and not bothered further.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2010, 10:21 PM

Gaga is sitting with her close friend that she used to do performances with when she was just starting out (Lady Starlight). That makes me happy, even though Lady Starlight's opening act was boring at the Monster Ball.

I want her to wear a mask though, I love it when she goes all out. I want a extremely crazy off the wall peice.

What do you feel about Chelsea Handler?

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-12-2010, 10:24 PM

I'm hoping she has something nuts planned for a video of the year win. She has a reputation to live up to now!

I've never really like Chelsea Handler to begin with, so I may be biased, but I feel like she's flopping. Usually the host is so much more... raunchy and out there. It doesn't seem like the stars are feeling her jokes either. I would've preferred a Russel Brand return. I love his raunchiness. Or, if not him, an actual comedian. There are plenty of funny ones out there.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Post 09-12-2010, 10:31 PM

I love Chelsea, but I think she is funnier on her show. I want Kathy Griffin to host it because she is so out there and dosen't really care.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-12-2010, 10:36 PM

Ah, good, then it isn't just me that isn't finding her funny tonight. Kathy Griffin has her good moments. If she isn't on her game, she sucks, but when she is, its really funny. I saw her on the Joan Rivers roast on comedy central and she was a pretty good host for it.

Oh, ew, Chelsea is in a hot tub with the Jersey Shore cast. ew on the outfit. It wasn't very funny at all.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2010, 10:41 PM

I thought it was kind of funny, but nothing to cry over.

You shoud see the fansite chatroom I'm in right now.

I thought that they have way too much of Jersey Shore. I think it was a good idea for them to make an appearance, but not a million of them.

Gaga has so far won seven awards I believe.