Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   TV (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/)
-   -   The Legend of Korra (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/22501-legend-korra.html)

Silent_Wolf 07-21-2010 05:20 PM

The Legend of Korra

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHHOLYMOTHEROFGOOOODLOOKATIT

Last Airbender Fans Online | The Last Airbender Movie News

Okay, calming down now. I have full faith in the people at Nickolodeon to make an even better series. :D Though I must admit that I'm rather concerned about this "Anti-bender revolt".

Any thoughts on this? :D

karatekid12365 07-26-2010 02:40 PM

Isn't it the greatest thing ever?! 8D It's totally gonna rock.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 09-12-2010 06:07 PM

I'm really excited for this show, though the concept makes me a bit wary. It seems like it could fail pretty easily if they don't deal with the bender revolt well, but the creators have always done a good job with the more touchy subjects.

What do you guys think of it being set years afterwards rather than being a direct continuation? I have to admit, I'm a bit annoyed since I was hoping a sequel would touch more on the Zuko's mother business, but that might still end up coming up in this one.

FlowersFall 04-15-2012 06:04 PM

OMG first episode was amazing :shock:
I loved when they showed Korra riding on her polar bear-dog. I want one so bad! and she is such a tomboy lol I so happy with this show I cant stand it :lol:

The_Flipflop_Queen 04-15-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlowersFall (Post 958802)
OMG first episode was amazing :shock:
I loved when they showed Korra riding on her polar bear-dog. I want one so bad! and she is such a tomboy lol I so happy with this show I cant stand it :lol:

Ike? I LOVE the polar bear dog. Korra kinda reminds me of myself, in some ways. I can't wait til the next episode. c:

FlowersFall 04-17-2012 08:27 PM

I can't wait ether >.<
Korra looks alot like Aang in the face, especially some the facial expressions she makes. I wonder if she will be able to talk to Aang, the way Aang was able to talk to Roku. That would be so amazing, and we'll be able to see older Aang. (I hope)

I can't believe they teased us about Zuko's mother -__-

spirit_queen 04-20-2012 09:51 AM

KORRRRAAAAAAAAAA

My life's new obsession~

Need I say any more?

FlowersFall 05-06-2012 04:18 PM

Same here! I'm so hooked to this show its not even funny! XD

When Bolin ran off crying I couldnt stop laughing, I felt so bad for him tho. It was just the way he took off that made me lol so hard :lol:

belladoggy 05-06-2012 06:55 PM

It's dark, but I love it! Pabu and Naga are my favorites. Also, never really considered myself a fangirl, but, Makorra needs to happen. Because it does. Only what, five episodes in? I'm hooked!

FlowersFall 05-06-2012 07:04 PM

Yes Makorra does need to happen.>.< I was fangirling so hard on the past episode.

I can't wait to see Korra in her Avatar state, thats going to be so awesome! >.>