Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   TV (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/)
-   -   Death Note Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/19552-death-note-discussion.html)

xXx_nameless_xXx 01-18-2008 10:22 PM

Death Note Discussion

KITTY EDIT: This is for discussion of Death Note and all related things. Discussions should continue here rather than in the general anime thread.

Hey has anyone ever heard of 'Death Note' ? and if so have you seen it , and what did you guys think of it?

TechnoMayhem 02-03-2008 03:44 AM

Death Note...:D

the best anime...ever.
so far.
>.>
last night...er...tonight had me off my chair in excitement.
for those of you who don't have a clue about what im talking about, Wiki it. Meaning go on Wikipedia and search "Death Note" simple.
~~~~SPOILER~~~~
Light kissed Misa. She was like all blushing and stuff after he stopped kissing her.
Misa is so cute. I love the way L holds his phone and when he reads a book he holds it differently also.
>/////<
Yay~! the next new episode of DN is going to play on my birthday! It makes me happy to know that.
:3
gosh! I cant believe Misa forfeited her ownership of her Death Note!
[[im not a fangirl, just a big fan]]

replies?

Silent_Wolf 02-03-2008 07:35 AM

I've been trying to catch DN for the past week or more, but I can't wake up early enough to check one of the channels I have that shows anime unedited. I'm really interested in it though; I saw something really funny based on it. *giggle*

Aihana_ 02-04-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechnoMayhem (Post 648345)

Misa is so cute. I love the way L holds his phone and when he reads a book he holds it differently also.

replies?

haha it made me laugh and when he holds the phone he stands like a hunchback XD
I have only seen like 2 episodes so far so I am not as into it as I am Bleach

xXx_nameless_xXx 03-06-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechnoMayhem (Post 648345)
the best anime...ever.
so far.
>.>
last night...er...tonight had me off my chair in excitement.
for those of you who don't have a clue about what im talking about, Wiki it. Meaning go on Wikipedia and search "Death Note" simple.
~~~~SPOILER~~~~
Light kissed Misa. She was like all blushing and stuff after he stopped kissing her.
>/////<
Yay~! the next new episode of DN is going to play on my birthday! It makes me happy to know that.
:3
gosh! I cant believe Misa forfeited her ownership of her Death Note!
[[im not a fangirl, just a big fan]]

replies?

Ooo I like Death Note too I've seen all of the episodes...It was at times great and at times so surprising and sad....but very good. at least I thought so =] but L would have to be my favorite, his eyes are so different and yet so cool plus really easy to draw. and I also like how he holds a phone I tried that the other day its pretty fun, and how he sits and the fact he's always barefoot.
my background on my computer is of a Chibi L eating strawberries...*sigh* so cute =]

Silent_Wolf 08-24-2008 01:28 PM

It is a pretty awesome anime; I like Ryuk too, with his weird apple addiction. XD

Aihana_ 08-24-2008 06:15 PM

I will eventually watch Death Note but I am still mad at it XD
the stopped the dubbing of Bleach to make that and it was on hiatus for months...it was right at the part were he rescues Rukia too >.>

Silent_Wolf 08-25-2008 07:28 AM

Misa from Death Note needs to like, die.
Now.
Because she's so freakin' annoying. x_x She's like twelve or something and she's obsessed with Kira and Light and L and blah.

Ryuk is such a gigglefest waiting to happen, the episode where he had his withdrawal was great. XD I can't believe he actually twists up like that!

Aihana_ 11-02-2008 11:16 PM

GOOD!
I hope she DOES dies!
She is like obsessed with Light when she just meets him, then she dumps all this 'Don't you believe in love at first sight?' crap on him.
I am only on episode 14 and I already hate her XD

When Ryuuk had his withdrawal, I almost wet myself! He's my favorite character. Then Light is my next favorite.

EDIT: okay, now I am on 16 just thought I'd let you all know.

KaraKupkakex 05-10-2010 07:03 PM

OHMYGOD,Death Note is the most best, smartest animes ever, I used to watch it on ytv,but they dont play it anymore.. gaay tv stations