Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-07-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
If you were still interested try Veoh.com
Oooh, thank you! ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2009, 07:35 PM

i watched it sometimes when i was little. i only saw some episodes.
once that show was off the air, i forgot about it

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
princesszelda2 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 11 Votes / 3.09 Average
Default 06-10-2009, 08:28 PM

sailor Moon is way awesome i used to watch alot to bad it
dosent come on t.v anymore so i just buy the movies

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 06:40 AM

I watched this show religiously as a kid; I almost never missed an episode (mainly because my parents set the VCR to record it when we went out, XD) and the couple I did miss I eventually got to see because they replayed it from the start a few times because they were still switching the language over to English in later episodes (Heart Stealers and Dream Thieves, I think). I still don't understand that freaky tree after the Queen Beryl saga; that made no sense and felt like an acid trip. .. I was eight at the time and I thought it was an acid trip...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 06:53 AM

XD My sis and I used to fight over who could be Sailor Moon when we played Sailor Moon games. She argued that she had longer hair and she was older, so she was Sailor Moon. I played everyone else, villains included.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-11-2009, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I watched this show religiously as a kid; I almost never missed an episode (mainly because my parents set the VCR to record it when we went out, XD) and the couple I did miss I eventually got to see because they replayed it from the start a few times because they were still switching the language over to English in later episodes (Heart Stealers and Dream Thieves, I think). I still don't understand that freaky tree after the Queen Beryl saga; that made no sense and felt like an acid trip. .. I was eight at the time and I thought it was an acid trip...
That's because that story arc wasn't in the manga, it was made out of whole cloth for the anime XD. It really was weird... and I think it sucked that they made up new attacks for the Senshi, and then never used them again. Jupiter's Thunder Dragon attack was awesome, and she only got to use it once.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2009, 07:16 AM

I know! Jupiter was one of my favorites... except that she crushed on almost everyone she met in the english translation (never watched Japanese). XD

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 07:18 AM

Mercury was always my favorite, she was nerdy like me.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2009, 07:28 AM

I change often; one day, I'd lvoe the smart Mercury, then tomboyish Jupiter, then Mars (who reminded my of my cousin Connie), then pretty and usually level-headed Venus. xD

And I liked Moon because she was the princess, and I wanted to be a princess. XDD

(#20 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-28-2009, 08:35 PM

My favorite would always be...
Sailor Saturn.

Sailor of destruction and despair.

She has the saddest story, I think. To be the person who leads destruction when she does not want to be.

I am a very big fanatic of Sailor Moon and most of the forum knows that, I should think. :3

I haven't gotten past 170...T_T