Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
griffin_6 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Talking Naruto!!! - 03-22-2008, 12:11 PM

I just started reading Naruto on onemanga.com and I must say, I LOVE IT!!! My favorite character is Sasuke OMG is is soooooo hot.... I like Sakura too, because her little 'inner Sakura' things are funny. I'm on the second volume and I'm already obsessed!! I watched the first episode of the anime but Naruto's voice totally bugged me...

I love Sasuke...

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-14-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 06-19-2008, 10:36 AM

Your results are in! A missing nin from the Hidden Village of Mist, you attached yourself to Gatou to meet your survival ends after your coup d'etat of your village failed. Your ambition was to return to your village one day and take over it. Too ambitious but a swift killer, you are Momochi Zabuza.

Last edited by delly1 : 06-19-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
bubblegum_00 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bubblegum_00
Default 07-17-2008, 10:18 AM

Hello everybody! ^w^ I wanted to tell you all that Naruto is now officially on air here in Portugal! It started yesterday at 8:00pm, on Sic Radical!! I'm already way ahead of course, because I see the episodes on my Laptop :P, but for a lot of people here, it will be a great experience! And anyways, I do love seeing a good series on the tv! :P

(#74 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-01-2008, 05:27 AM

Your results are in! The adopted son of the leader of Konoha's medical squad, you are far stronger than what you let others believe. You pretended to be a friend but betrayed Konoha's kindness. A traitor at birth and a spy of the Sound, you are the treacherous Yakushi Kabuto.

I wanted to get Itachi, but all well..Kabutos cool
(#75 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 09-27-2008, 11:34 PM

I will try xD

xD

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-21-2008, 05:40 PM

Here's something I saw on another board; sort a Naruto character into a Hogwarts house! XD If you fancy a go, there's a catch; you can NOT sort any characters that I have already sorted, as no-one can be sorted more than once. You must also explain exactly why you are putting them into that particular house. Here I go...

Naruto - Hufflepuff. There are a lot of people who may disagree with me on this, but he's very loyal to his friends, to the point of risking his own life, and certainly works hard to achieve his goals.

Sakura - Gryffindor. She's brave and certainly true to her heart. Sakura is also a good fighter once she realises where her strengths lie, despite her temper. XD

Shikamaru - Ravenclaw. This is one brainy guy, tho it doesn't show on the surface and a lot of people underestimate him badly cuz of his laziness and disinclination to work hard. He's clever, and extremely good at tactics.

Temari - Slytherin. She's ambitious, and works best with other likeminded people. She's also sometimes seen as being evil, just like a lot of Slytherins, but like them she comes thru as good on occasion. She's a strong fighter too, and great at what she does.

Rock Lee - Hufflepuff. Without a doubt. This to me is really a no-brainer; no-one works harder than Lee to improve his ninja skills, despite the fact that he only has tai jutsu (sp?) skills. He's also extremely loyal to his friends and team mates, and doesn't give up, even when it appears hopeless.

Kiba - Gryffindor. Kiba may tend to be a bit reckless and impulsive, but is a true Gryffindor due to being brave and ever willing to stand by his friends and believe in what they can do. He and Akamaru look out for each other, and work well together.

Jiraiya - Ravenclaw. He's extremely clever as well as good at teaching, despite appearences and constantly being distracted by pretty girls.

Gaara - Slytherin. As well as being very powerful, and pitiless in executing enemies, Gaara also has great potential for either good or evil, much like Snape in fact. Gaara does eventually go over to the good side, after being evil; just like Snape did. He's also one minded in achieving his ambitions, and someone you definitely don't want as an enemy.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2009, 09:58 PM

Whah...Ican't see the results ;(. Oh well. Anyway I got Kabuto...he's bleeping evil, the dude! Anyone keeping up with shipuuden? I can't beleive they're putting it on t.v.! *girly squeal*

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#78 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 05-10-2010, 07:00 PM

are we supposed to take the quiz, .. i just want to talk about Naruto xD

Yoh
(#79 (permalink))
Old
PalmettoMoonCEH (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-26-2010, 10:24 AM

I stopped watching Naruto after [spoiler]Itachi died. I had the biggest anime love for him and he was my favorite character. It's also getting ridiculously long. I lost interest in it a while ago.[/spoiler]

Anyway, I got Itachi! : D

In real life you are probably a cool sports car salesman. You are likely to drive a BMW 330Ci, a Subaru WRX or whatever sports car that reeks of sleekness. Sitting behind the wheel of your sports car, you race through the streets in quiet confidence. Whatever your job is, you always look good and you have an affinity with sharks. However, you hate your family.

...not really but OK. If I had the money maybe.

Catherine][Elizabeth

I want to be in the sand, under a palm tree, on the coast of somewhere beautiful...

Lalala i ka la hanahana,
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
I'm new on TDP forums & it's nice meeting all of you! I love messages so hit me up! :]
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-26-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraKupkakex View Post
are we supposed to take the quiz, .. i just want to talk about Naruto xD
Nope; the quiz is just there if you want to take a quiz about Naruto.

I watch it sometimes still; my fave character is still Gaara. Some of the filler episodes are annoying, tho.