Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   TV (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/)
-   -   Anime Lovers 2 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/tv/17022-anime-lovers-2-a.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-10-2007 09:13 AM

Anime Lovers 2
 
The other thread was filled with loads of spam, too much for me to clean, so here is version two. Feel free to discuss all anime and manga that you like here.

Rules:
1. Do not create other anime threads. Its too cluttered and takes up a lot of space. All threads created are being moved to here.
2. No spam. This means no "I love it!11!!!11. :)" or "I claim [enter name here]." Not only is it stupid, but I now am deleting all posts that don't contribute anything to a discussion.

Edit:
Some popular animes are now being allowed their own threads, however this does not mean members are allowed to create their own. If members would like me to consider making another one they must PM me first and get my approval. The ones available for discussion are linked below.
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/t...iscussion.html
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/t...iscussion.html
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/t...iscussion.html
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/t...iscussion.html

RockerBoy97 12-13-2007 04:42 PM

i luv anime!!!!!!!!!!! wat are your fave shows mine are chobits rozen maiden and sailor(of course who dosent like sailor moon?!!?)

noirmali 12-13-2007 05:16 PM

^ Wow! I love those too.
Chobits = LOVE
Rozen Maiden = OMG LOVE EVEN MORE!
Sailor Moon = Such a sad yet happy story...GAH! I only watched 170 eps before they deleted it from Veoh >___<
FullMetalAlchemist = >.> Used to like it. Now I think of Ed as somewhat...blaheyish, and Roy is just annoying D:
SKIP BEAT...No that's a manga D:
Well. I think the person above me has summed it up for me >3<

RockerBoy97 12-13-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor_X (Post 611640)
^ Wow! I love those too.
Chobits = LOVE
Rozen Maiden = OMG LOVE EVEN MORE!
Sailor Moon = Such a sad yet happy story...GAH! I only watched 170 eps before they deleted it from Veoh >___<
FullMetalAlchemist = >.> Used to like it. Now I think of Ed as somewhat...blaheyish, and Roy is just annoying D:
SKIP BEAT...No that's a manga D:
Well. I think the person above me has summed it up for me >3<

eeeeeee!!!!!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

i watched chobits when it came out!!omg i luv rozen maiden so much im getting suiginto pullip for xmas! yeah skip beat was good and sometimes mangas are the same as anime not all ways though.

have you heard of ouran our high school host club i though it was ok it was strange at times though.
but you just made my day!!

noirmali 12-13-2007 06:37 PM

^ XD If we spam this thread mods will get angry at us ;__;
I've heard of it, not watched it....Right now I'm trying to keep up with Skip Beat lol.
I.LOVE.SUIGINTOU!<3
Anyhows. All the rest of our chat/whatever will not be in this thread. ;D
.__.

RockerBoy97 12-13-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor_X (Post 611773)
^ XD If we spam this thread mods will get angry at us ;__;
I've heard of it, not watched it....Right now I'm trying to keep up with Skip Beat lol.
I.LOVE.SUIGINTOU!<3
Anyhows. All the rest of our chat/whatever will not be in this thread. ;D
.__.

she the best i also like barasuishou thoug the first ep she in shes very creepy
and im sorry i just got a lil carried away and excited.

griffin_6 12-15-2007 05:38 PM

All Fruits Basket Manga Fans Please Click Here!!!
 
HI! This is Lilly!
I recently found an AWESOME new book series to read, FRUITS BASKET!!
I have not read the whole series, but I have read: 1,2,3,4,5,6,15,+16. I also own the DVD box set!! AND I'm always looking at Furuba videos on You Tube! to put it simply, I'M AN ADDICT!!

OK time to get to the point!!
These Q's have been going around in my head a and I need the answers or I will seriously die.

1.Do Tohru and Kyo end up together? (I'm a supporter)
2.Does Kyo die?!!? (someone on You Tube told me this)
3.Do Yuki and Matchi end up together?! ( PLEASE NO!!!!!)
4.In which volume to Tohru and Kyo kiss?!? (also from You Tube)

Please, if you know the answers, tell me!!

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-15-2007 09:53 PM

I won't kill you guys if you spam. I have plenty of time now to look through the threads and delete it all xD

I was about to say I thought Ouran was recently made into a live action show with Maki Horikita, but wherever I read that was obviously wrong since it was Hana-Kimi she was in recently.

Anyways, I've watched some anime. I'm not obsessed or anything and I rarely get into it so much that I must keep watching. The only exceptions are Chobits, Pretear, and Azumanga Daioh. Generally I prefer to read manga as opposed to watch anime since anime tends to go off the beaten path(Chobits, for example, as an anime completely missed the whole point of the series). I have read Chobits completely and a lot of others incompletely such as:
Ayashi no Ceres
Pretear
Angelic Layer
DNAngel
Azumanga Daioh
and lots of others I can't currently remember. I'm really in love with Ceres right now. I've only read the first four, but my boyfriend is buying me the next six for Christmas.

RockerBoy97 12-22-2007 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griffin_6 (Post 613153)
HI! This is Lilly!
I recently found an AWESOME new book series to read, FRUITS BASKET!!
I have not read the whole series, but I have read: 1,2,3,4,5,6,15,+16. I also own the DVD box set!! AND I'm always looking at Furuba videos on You Tube! to put it simply, I'M AN ADDICT!!

OK time to get to the point!!
These Q's have been going around in my head a and I need the answers or I will seriously die.

1.Do Tohru and Kyo end up together? (I'm a supporter)
2.Does Kyo die?!!? (someone on You Tube told me this)
3.Do Yuki and Matchi end up together?! ( PLEASE NO!!!!!)
4.In which volume to Tohru and Kyo kiss?!? (also from You Tube)

Please, if you know the answers, tell me!!

u love fruit's basket! i have only read to 6 though cause i don't have all of the series so far

bubblegum_00 12-29-2007 10:42 AM

im an anime freak. ^^
i think it says all... XD
n_n
Another thing...
what was your first and favourite anime?
that says all? n_n
and i hope this thread doesnt have any problem, because i was carefull making it, just like you advised me miranda -_-'
if theres anything wrong tell me, and then close the thread if you think it's needed, but if everything is fine, you can still tell me, it helps a lot.
but please! everybody!
respond to the question! please!
n_n


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.

© 2007 The Doll Palace