Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
LoveBunny1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default XD love it - 05-09-2011, 07:04 PM

I've loved anime forever! I started watching it when I was 8 or 9 and now I'm 11 but I've finished so many anime!I will always watch it and show it to my kids and friends.When I grow up I'll never forget the first anime I ever watched. I'm not sure how I started to watch it,but Bleach anime will always be the first and ever anime I laid eyes on. I keep up on the episodes and watch them the day they're out. I recently started reading the manga of some anime that finished(ongoing manga) online like Skip Beat and Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I love anime XD 4eva
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2012, 07:54 PM

Anyone watch Hetalia Axis Powers, and if so what's your favorite country? ^ - ^

One buddy of mine has been showing it to a few non-anime fan girls at school, they're completely obsessed with the show now. We even have our own titles, I'm Japan, she's Spain, her loud friend is Prussia, my Science classmate is China, the other two are "Spanish territory".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-17-2012, 04:46 PM

I've only watched like 12 episodes of that, which is kinda surprising cause the episodes are so short, and I loved it lol. So far my favorite is America, and not cause I live here ether Its because he's so funny, and Italy is my second ^_^ I really must go finish it
(#84 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Default 02-17-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall View Post
I've only watched like 12 episodes of that, which is kinda surprising cause the episodes are so short, and I loved it lol. So far my favorite is America, and not cause I live here ether Its because he's so funny, and Italy is my second ^_^ I really must go finish it
You must continue watching! There's all sorts of funny & cool countries.
My classmates and I are thinking of forming a little Hetalia club and doing some sort of conference, lol.
I gotta work on my Japan impression! *gives an air kiss*
It won't be a real club, until we find an England and an America, though. x D (who could possibly obsess over hamburgers so much?! )
(#85 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-18-2012, 03:56 AM

Who obsesses over hamburgers? America? Lol Shoot, I know I could...as long as its McDonalds XD I could live on that stuff...well not really, but you know what I mean.

I have so many anime I wanna watch. I actually have a list XD

1. Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
2. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
3. Hetalia Axis Powers
4. Tiger and Bunny

Its short, but I'm surprised I even have one
I was gonna watch Umineko first, but I kinda got caught up in Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! I watched a anime review on it, and decided to check it out. I'm so glad I did cause so far I love it! ^_^

I also started Tiger and Bunny before, but like Hetalia I stopped...I hate when I lose internet. Right when I'm watching a good anime it gets turned off, *knocks on wood* so I stop watching it and forget about it >.<
(#86 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Default 02-18-2012, 12:38 PM

Ohh, I used to have a list like that too, except it was for manga... and it got lost! x D
Everything about Umineko is unique, it'd even make my Narutard brother like it. (became he thinks "Naruto" is the only good anime)
I watched the first couple of episodes of KWMS, it wasn't bad. (but Furuba will always be in my heart! )
Never heard of Tiger and Bunny before, is it some sort of ecchi mecha?
(#87 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-18-2012, 12:55 PM

I don't know who Furuba is yet, lol. I'm only on like episode 3 XD

and I don't know what "ecchi mecha" is
but its about this group of superheros...its alot better than it sounds. I wasnt gonna watch it at first, cause i thought it would be some kids anime. Its really not, I did not think it would look like this

http://s1e1.com/images/Whats-in-Stor...-and-Bunny.jpg

XD
Ooh, I wanna start watching it again...like now! >.<
(#88 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Default 02-18-2012, 01:18 PM

Oh, Furuba is just another name for Fruits Basket. :P
Ecchi is a pervy genre, but it isn't completely hentai (close, tho xD)
Hm, I might try it in the future, but I'm more into shojo mangas (romance for girls ((: )
Which reminds me, I should watch Honey and Clover soon, because that's one of my friend's all-time favorites. It seems to be a romance one again x D
(#89 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-18-2012, 01:24 PM

Oh *face palm* Yeah, I knew that

But oh no, it nothing like that. I'll never watched anything like that >.<
Its really pretty funny...The blonde whos called "Bunny" is so cute! but I like "Tiger" better. Lol

I've heard of Honey and Clover, but never really thought about watching it...
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-18-2012, 03:08 PM

Hetalia is, and always will be amazing. Honestly. It has so many ways to interpret the charaters. The charaters are all so unique!

I must admit, any way you look at it, you can find some kind of Yaoi...

image: from google
edit: by me