Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
fal_Cie

Default 09-02-2008, 01:54 PM

I watch Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and Digimon. Luv 'em all!

If this thread counts for Manga then I also read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Fruits Basket, Elemental Gelade, D.N.Angel, Death Note, Vampire Knight and Full Moon Wo Sagasite

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
FaerieSarina

Exclamation 09-06-2008, 04:16 PM

I love all the cute ones Tokyo mew mew, mermaid melody, wedding peach and especially sailor moon (obviously ). I also like slayers and the record of lodoss war. But I haven't been able to watch the second episode of lodoss because its either in spanish, or the flash player stops working ugg!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-06-2008, 07:52 PM

Have any of you seen that new anime on adult swim? Its called "Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit" I love that show!

Oh yeah, I heard Mermaid melody was being dubbed, but I'm not sure if its true.

Does anyone like the anime "Wolf's Rain"? I do! even if I balled my eyes out on how it ended...

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-28-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Double Post(aka "bumping")
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-27-2008, 11:03 PM

I can't wait until my laptop comes back or when we get a new one -cries-
Because it makes it so much easier to watch anime.
I started Death Note though and it is very good.
I can't wait for the second season of Shugo Chara! But I am very dissapointed Buono! wont be singing the theme songs. T^T

(#65 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-27-2008, 11:23 PM

I love Death Note, but I've never seen Shugo Chara, whats it about?
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Oh dear I am terrible at typing these things out, I shall get a wikipedia description XD

Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Elementary, where she has a reputation for being "cool and spicy". However, her real personality is that of a very shy girl who has trouble showing her true self. One night, Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her "would-be" self, and the next morning Amu finds three brightly colored eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed, which hatch into three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. The Guardian Characters aid Amu in discovering who she truly is and help fulfill Amu's dreams. Amu's life becomes much more complex as she struggles to deal with her "would-be" selves and the Seiyo Elementary's Guardians, who recruit Amu to search for the X Eggs and X Characters, the corrupted forms of peoples' dreams.
However, the Easter Company is extracting people's eggs in search of a special egg called the Embryo. The Embryo is believed to able to grant any wish to the one who possesses it. Nevertheless, the process creates X Eggs and X Characters.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Smile 09-28-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_princess3853 View Post
Oh dear I am terrible at typing these things out, I shall get a wikipedia description XD

Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Elementary, where she has a reputation for being "cool and spicy". However, her real personality is that of a very shy girl who has trouble showing her true self. One night, Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her "would-be" self, and the next morning Amu finds three brightly colored eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed, which hatch into three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. The Guardian Characters aid Amu in discovering who she truly is and help fulfill Amu's dreams. Amu's life becomes much more complex as she struggles to deal with her "would-be" selves and the Seiyo Elementary's Guardians, who recruit Amu to search for the X Eggs and X Characters, the corrupted forms of peoples' dreams.
However, the Easter Company is extracting people's eggs in search of a special egg called the Embryo. The Embryo is believed to able to grant any wish to the one who possesses it. Nevertheless, the process creates X Eggs and X Characters.
I decided to go watch the first episode on YouTube, and its really good! ^_^ I totally cracked up when she first saw them eggs and thought she give birth.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-28-2008, 05:13 PM

Hahahaha the egg thing is funny.
Well what else is a rational explanation?! A bird slept in your bed and lay multicolored eggs?
Or maybe it was the easter bunny in January.

(#69 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-28-2008, 05:18 PM

lmao! well all that sounds better then thinking she give birth to bunch of eggs, that girl is so silly ^_^
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-28-2008, 05:42 PM

Maybe Peach Pit will hire me instead XD
and then I will help continue Rozen Maiden.
Oh my, you gave me such a good career option XD