Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
The only part I hate is HetaOni.

Not only is it sad and everyone dies...but...but it confuses me so much!
I havent seen that...everybody dies?

Quote:
One of my favorite couples is Itacest; This picture,and this one , and that one... Oh, the adorableness is too much to handle!!
SO cute! @_@
I see you want to talk them home?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-19-2012, 01:52 PM

It's a fan made video game, based on another. It's a RPG, you can find it subbed on Youtube.

Basically, everyone gets trapped in a house with a monster, and everyone keeps dying so Italy keeps reversing time to try and save everyone. Everyone dies at least once, and England over uses his magic.

HetaOni 1 - Part 1/2 [ENG / DAN / FRA / ITA / POL / POR subs] - YouTube

image: from google
edit: by me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-19-2012, 02:09 PM

Omg that monster in that was freaky looking O.o

and I totally lol'd on the second part when he tried to get water out of the toilet

Quote:
everyone keeps dying so Italy keeps reversing time to try and save everyone
and boy does that sound familiar XD

Last edited by FlowersFall : 02-19-2012 at 02:13 PM.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 02-19-2012, 03:11 PM

It gets really confusing later on. Really.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-19-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_And_Forever_MeGeek View Post
I like Spamano and Russia/China. I must say, I'm not a big fan of USUK. It just...I see them as more of a father son than as lovers. But, whatever you like, I guess.

Nah, it's ok. The yaoi couple I support the most will always be LietPol. ^ - ^ They're so take-home-able! > w <
Spamano is sooo cute too. I laughed when Spain was poking Chibi Romano's cheeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall
SO cute! @_@
I see you want to talk them home?
Yes, those are the possessions of Maria! ^c^
(#106 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-19-2012, 03:23 PM

I have decided to watch it first ^__^ The episodes are so short, it only gonna take me about 2 days to watch it
and plus I'm kinda lost on what you guys are talking about ^^"

Quote:
It gets really confusing later on. Really.
The rooms he was going thru made me confused...well, more like dizzy XD
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 02-19-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaRyuuguu View Post
Nah, it's ok. The yaoi couple I support the most will always be LietPol. ^ - ^ They're so take-home-able! > w <
Spamano is sooo cute too. I laughed when Spain was poking Chibi Romano's cheeks.
It is rather adorable, I mean, like totally. XD And Spain and Romano so totally liked each other.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-21-2012, 12:35 AM

Has anyone seen the anime called "Revolutionary Girl Utena"?
Its a classic anime, but worth the watch. It is confusing towards the end though.

I love this anime so much, and its such a pity that its not well known. It really will just blast your mind.

I wanna tell ya'll bout it, k? ^^

Its about a girl named Utena, and after her parents died she was consoled by a prince who gave her a ring with a rose crest on it. Utena was so impressed by the prince that she vowed to become one herself one day, which is why she dresses in a boys uniform at her school. She goes to a school called Ohtori Academy, where just about everything takes place in the anime.

Well, after Utena's friend is insulted by a member of the Student Council, Utena fights in a duel (swords not cards ) for her friends honor. Utena's rose crest ring allows her to enter the dueling arena where Utena wins the duel and becomes engaged to the Rose Bride. The Rose Bride is a girl named Anthy Himemiya. The current champion ("owner" of the Rose Bride) is constantly challenged for the right to possess the Rose Bride, because its said that Himemiya is thought to be the key to a coming revolution.

There are 39 episodes, and like I said before, its totally worth it. ^_^
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2012, 01:47 AM

I watch digimon and pokemon far too much for it to be considered normal... Watching the old seasons, I get that whole nostalgia feeling. =P

My favourite digimon are terriermon, patomon, and gatomon, and my favourite pokemon are gardevoir, chandelure, typhlosion, or altaria.

I also used to watch Cardcaptors, Sailor moon, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sonic X, Hamtaro, and Kirby. =D