Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

TV Talk about TV shows, actors, and actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Vampire__Riot

Post 09-30-2007, 01:43 PM

I love Ashley Tisdale. I think she is an amazing actress and singer.
Vanessa Hudgens is alright but i don't realy like her that much.
x
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default HAHAHAHAHAHAH I dunno - 09-30-2007, 01:55 PM

Ashley Michelle Tisdale
Is Better Than Vanessa Anne Hudgens
I Love Ashley's SOng He Said She Said....Its Coolness And Vanessa Knows Better About What She Did She Should GEt Fired Off OF Disney Channel Or Sometime
But Uhmm Ashie Rocks Da House!

~Karly~

Oh And Ashley Tisdale
And Zac Make A Good couple Even Though Zac is So Ugly!

Meh So Sad

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-29-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Don't use brightly coloured huge font!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
nickysticky10 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 10-13-2007, 11:49 PM

Personally, I don't like either of them.
I only like Ashley Tisdales character on The Suite Life Of Zack&Cody.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
daisydog789 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 3 Votes / 2.33 Average
Exclamation 10-26-2007, 03:55 PM

Don't any Vanessa fans know wat she did, posting those nasty pictures of herself, and sending them to Drake Bell?! Some people say she lip sinks but i don't know if that is true. I went to a concert where she sang some songs but i couldn't tell, someone said she hicupped during a song. Well if she doesn't lip sink, she sings great! ) Ashley on the other hand, i like her as an actress, her acting in HSM and HSM2 is great! I think she sings good, but it is a little pitchy. I think Vanessa sings a little better than Ashley. Ashley and Zac were Best Friends, it is true!!!!! I don't think Zac should be with Vanessa! I also heard Vanessa will be kicked out after HSM3 !!!!!!!! (she deserves it!!!)

RESPECT MY OPINIONS!

Last edited by daisydog789 : 10-26-2007 at 04:04 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-27-2007, 09:18 PM

I pretty much never found intrest in either, but if it was a life or death question I would defenitly pick Ashley Tisdale. As the person who posted above me said- Vanessa Hudgens took certain pictures that ruined her career.

By the standards of the internet, the photograph is relatively tame: an 18-year-old girl, standing in a bedroom in front of deep red curtains, pulling back her hair and smiling for the camera. -Quotes Chris Ayres; of The Times in Los Angeles.

As searchers "search" Google up for juicy information- it claims to be the truth, I mean, come on, like 5,466,432 agreed to the truth! The National Enquire was first to report this scandel, but as Vanessa's rep sais- “This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public.” In other words meaning, "Oh, don't blame it on her, she's just another girl".

This is my opinion. Don't hate it.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#16 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Smile hey! - 10-27-2007, 11:09 PM

i love vanessa hudgens and ashley tisdale. but the one i really like is vanessa hudgens, she sings sooooooooo good!!! but ashley is a really really really good actress. Later!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
IsweetieI

Default 10-28-2007, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydog789 View Post
Don't any Vanessa fans know wat she did, posting those nasty pictures of herself, and sending them to Drake Bell?! Some people say she lip sinks but i don't know if that is true. I went to a concert where she sang some songs but i couldn't tell, someone said she hicupped during a song. Well if she doesn't lip sink, she sings great! ) Ashley on the other hand, i like her as an actress, her acting in HSM and HSM2 is great! I think she sings good, but it is a little pitchy. I think Vanessa sings a little better than Ashley. Ashley and Zac were Best Friends, it is true!!!!! I don't think Zac should be with Vanessa! I also heard Vanessa will be kicked out after HSM3 !!!!!!!! (she deserves it!!!)

RESPECT MY OPINIONS!
look all vanessa fans know but we still lurve her cause she handelled it ina mature way unlike most starz and she was being a awesome rolemodel by showing kids that everyboyd makes mistakes we just gotta move on and learn form them!! and vanessa did that and if you cant understand that then you have no heart
and she may have lost a few fans but she also gained a few and some of thos few were actually parents!!

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 06:03 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 10-28-2007, 11:48 AM

Honestly, I think Vanessa is better. Besides the photos, she's a GREAT role model. She's a great actress. And daisydog, Vanessa and Zac broke up. Ashely, I just hate her. Every place I see her, she's wearing pink. And I HATE pink. I don't really like Ashley's singing either. My opinion, don't get angry about it.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-08-2007 at 06:03 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xLetsWasteTime (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 10-28-2007, 01:12 PM

I don't like either. Sorry.=]]
(#20 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 10-28-2007, 02:10 PM

I Think Ashley Ish Better Ness Ish just Shamefull Thats What I THink xD

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear