Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Tutorials Before asking others a question look here for possible pixel-art tutorial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
meroneyu (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Hair Tutorial :D - 04-06-2008, 11:17 AM

I hope this actually helps people >w<;;
Idk when I made this... Last year... A bit out-dated D:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 04-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Wow that's good! ^_^ I can see you're new here. I was wondering why I didn't recognise your name! Share your skills here... put em to good use! ^_^ I like it when good dollers join thr forums, so yeah. I'll check out chur site now. This tut is really good.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2008, 04:08 PM

Yay Mero! <3
I love this tutorial. I saw it on DeviantArt and tried it, but it didn't work...;^; I guess that I need more talent...
Anyways, I just love how you do hair! You're so talented! ^w^

(#4 (permalink))
Old
meroneyu (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 04-07-2008, 06:02 PM

Thank you~ ♥
@coloured_dreams// Yupp, I'm just your TDP forum n00b XDD;; And also, thank you for the compliment~ <333
@moonangel/hamstertail/whatshouldicallyou?D:// XDD;; I don't think that you lack talent <3 It must just be my lack of explanation skillzzz~ XDD;;

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 04-08-2008, 03:25 PM

Good tutorial! It's very different from my style, but I might try it out sometime. I really need to learn to make shinier hair, and this tutorial seems very useful for that ^^

Anyway, it's nice to see so many tutorials being posted... if it goes on at this rate, I might have to start making a tutorial listing soon. Keep 'em coming, guys!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 04-09-2008, 10:06 AM

Or make a tutorial contest! Or is that the same thing? MS paint does pwn all ^w^

Tee hee... that was random. I stumbled across your DA, meroneyu ^L^ I commented you... O_o