How To Create Winking/Flashing/Glittery Dolls.
If you're a premi, then follow the steps below. (taken from kimber892003's original thread)
1. Assemble a doll on TDP's dollmaker.
2. Once you've clicked "Save", and on the Save option pop-up screen, click "Open File Manager" and then save the doll to a cell.
3. Go to the PixEditor on the home page and use your selected doll.
4. You should see your doll in the editing area.
You can use the floodfill (paint can) tool to fill in the area you want to flash. Two dolls are required so don't recolor everything on the doll, just do like the top & shoes.
5. Once you recolored, click "Build" and save to an empty cell in your file manager.
6. The PixEditor screen will still be up so undo your floodfilling, set your undo pixels to at least 100 or it will take you forever to undo each pixel. Keep undoing til the doll is in original state.
7. Now repeat instructions 4 & 5 except recolor the skirt/pant and hat/accessory.
8. You should now have two dolls in your file manager.
1. In your file manager, at the bottom, click "Start Animator".
2. Now in the Animator, beside each doll is a frame sequence.
Set everything to 0 except the dolls you are going to animate. Set the first doll to 1 and the second to 2.
3. You are now ready for settings:
Everything else should be in default so don't change them.
4. Once everything is set, you can click "Animate"
5. You have completed making a doll flash and you can save it to your computer or filemanager.
Here is an example of the above instructions:
If you do not wish to use the PixEditor, you can use the Item Color Picker to change the color of props you wish to flash.
1. Assemble a doll on TDP's dollmaker.
2. Two dolls are required so don't change the color of everything on the doll, just do like the top & shoes.
3. Once you've clicked "Save", and on the Save option pop-up screen, click "Open File Manager" and then save the doll to a cell.
4. Now repeat instructions 2 & 3 except change the color of the skirt/pant and hat/accessory.
5. Make sure you do not move the body parts & place the changed props exactly where they were on the first doll.
6. You should now have two dolls in your file manager.
Go on the Previous Part Two Step.
For standards, you can use either something like Animation Shop, or a free programme like Iaza. Just open up two Paint windows and have your doll in each. Change the colour on one doll's clothes using the colour dropper, and then save each doll. Make sure they are exactly lined up, or your doll will move from side to side. Go to your animation programme, and follow the instructions for Animation.
Premis, use the same steps for flashing dolls, cept instead of making the doll's clothes a different colour, just make one doll frame with a closed eye.
Standards, just open two Paint windows and put the same doll in each. Line the dolls up so that only the eye will be animated. Make one doll with a closed eye. Save as png then go to your animation programme to animate and make transparent. This should change the file to a gif. This should be the end result:
For a glittery/sparkle doll, make two dolls with white or your choice of color dots randomly placed in different places on each doll on your paint program. Again save them seperate in gif format and upload to the animator. Use 10 for the delay. Here's an example of a glitter doll:
If you want to make a piece of clothing glittery in TDP dollmaker there is a glitter option. When you choose an item, four little icons pop up next to it. There is a blinky dot button, a color palette button, a glitter border button, and a trash can button. Using the blinky dot button can make the item glitter while the glitter border button puts a glittery outline on the doll.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace