How to Save in Different File Types
To save a picture in a different file type
1. Open Windows Photo Gallery by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Photo Gallery.
2. Click the picture you want to change.
3. On the toolbar, click Open, and then click Paint.
Paint will open with your picture displayed.
4. Click the File menu in Paint, and then click Save As.
5. Click the Save as type list, and then click the file type you want to use to convert your picture.
6. Click Save.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace