Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Teachers Corner If you are a teacher or have any questions about The Doll Palace and learning activities please post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Writing Ideas! :] - 10-07-2010, 04:28 PM

Hi eveyone. :3 I need some ideas for a story I'm going to write. I really want to write it right away, but I have nothing >.<. It doesn't matter what you have to say, I'll use everyone's ideas. ^^

Well, first off, I want to base the story of this song (YouTube - Maroon 5 - Just a Feeling (Hands All Over) Lyrics HD. This song has a really good meaning to it, and I always feel happy whenever I hear this.

Second, all I know it's going to take place on a rainy day. O.o

I'm sorry I didn't give you any information, but, my brain is frieeed.
Thanks in advance!

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-09-2010, 01:10 PM

Hrm, my LA teacher had us creating topics to write about. I think the topics were...
Replay Moments
I got through it moments
Natural Disaster Moments
And quote unquote my teacher,"I'm going to try to laugh and hide it so the adult over here doesn't see me." Moments
Ahh, funny times.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-09-2010, 04:57 PM

Well, the image I got in my head was of a couple that was in some kind of horrible car accident or something, and one of them dies (probably the boy), but doesn't know that he's a ghost yet. So the girl not seeing him is because he isn't alive....and she wishes she didn't love him anymore because she is trying to move on with her own life because she feels responsible for his death because she lived and he didn't.

But, I'm a sucker for ghost stories. Just throwin' out an idea to you. Because I believe the actually subjects in the song were meant to be two living people, but oh well. Artistic license, anyone?

Av/Sig set: Lovie