Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Snacks Fun food's, small quick and easy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
shiningstar63

Default 02-05-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley_Noelle View Post
Does anyone know quick helathy snacks for little kids that are easy to make? I am trying to make my little brother eat more healthy snacks but he eats potato chips and candy. Thanks.
u should try grilled cheese sandwiches there really good most ppl know how to make them just put the bread on the pan wait till it starts to brown then flip then put cheese ontop and wait till it starts to bubble a bit then put the other then flip it wait till it browns then its pretty much ready then add some whats it called like 100% calorie (im not good with these names and)pringles
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-11-2008, 12:23 PM

Apple and sugar is always nice, but NOT too much sugar! xD try smoothies, just add some strawberries, or whatever fruit you want, some natural yoghurt (I think 3 tbsps) and a tbsp of honey. Blendy blendy and voila, instant smoothie! You could make healthy biscuits.

It's also proven that if smaller kiddys help in making stuff, then they'll be more likely to eat it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
EYExLINER (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to EYExLINER
Default 03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

i have a nice food for ur lil brother:
make him a chicken soup it would be very healthy

and u also can make vagiie soup..
its will be full of vitamins
(#24 (permalink))
Old
puppiesrule9889

Default Simple Snacks - 05-17-2008, 07:57 PM

You can keep it simple by like peanut butter on crackers or celery.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-31-2011, 08:52 PM

you could make trail mix. combine raisins, nuts, almonds, and m&ms for sweetness.

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll