Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Can't Log In?!?!?!?!?!? - 06-14-2014, 11:43 AM

Okay, I got scared for a minute there. Whenever I tried to log in, it would just go back to the username and password being blank after I clicked "Log In". Through the forums, it would say "You have to log in", so I did. Then, it would say "Thank you for logging in! Redirecting...." And then back to "You have to log in." I finally managed to log in from the main site. Anybody else?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-14-2014, 12:04 PM

That's really strange... I haven't had that problem yet, but I'll let you know if I do.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2014, 01:05 PM

It's a site bug and there's not a lot I can suggest cept closing the window and trying again, later. I've had this and it's irritating, and seems to be the same whether I use my usual browser (Firefox) or IE.