Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Red X of DOOOOOOOM (Or Blue Question Mark of TERROR) - 09-14-2012, 08:18 AM

Every year for the past 3 years TDP has been getting a yearly "bug". During this awful time dolls and avi's go under the attack of the dreaded Red X Of DOOOOOOOOM. Will Jessica fly under cover to save the day? Or will we be forced to cut our comrades by half again waiting anxiously for the return of our savior for months on end?---

And now I ask you, my fellow dollers of TDP, lend me your comments so that we may lure our rescuer from the depths of solitude and indifference. Let her know how much her site means to you! Tell her how much time you spend on TDP! But don't stop there! Comment in the stories! Comment on her profiles! Sign the guest book!

Save TDP Jessica, for you are our only hope.

I'm aware this might not do any good, but hey, you never know and it sure beats waiting around twiddling our thumbs. Maybe when she finally does come back to fix it she will see all the support she has in her fans of her site.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2012, 01:08 PM

Tee hee. You're like a voice over from a 70s Super Hero tv show ^^

But in all seriousness. I totally agree. This site has been around forever and is an extremely important part of the dolling community and it's history. I don't think dolling would ever gotten as huge as it did without TDP. Even in my most productive hand drawn days, if I ever just wanted a little inspiration or was feeling a little lazy I would come over to TDP makers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-14-2012, 01:10 PM

Lol, that's exactly what I was going for. A way to infuse some humor into our dire situation.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2012, 03:54 PM

Well it worked.

Of course what really bugs me is that maybe 1 out of 7 times that I check things are working its like 'what the heck!' Really I'd rather it not work than give me false hope.