Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Ceres_090 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Exclamation Possible Upload Attack? - 01-12-2011, 08:05 PM

I have been trying to post a picture to the coloring pages. Every time I do using the browse option, no matter what the file type or size, the site says "possible upload attack" and doesn't post my picture. When I try using the url option, it says it can't find the site with the picture. Am I doing something wrong?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-12-2011, 09:17 PM

Oh dear, that does not sound promising. We have been having upload issues in the contest section, but this is new. The upload attack business might mean its registering your item as a virus or something, so I'd recommend doing a virus and spyware scan. An intensive one. If nothing pops up, it could be an extension of the same problem.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ceres_090 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Arrow Upload File Attack still happening - 01-17-2011, 06:36 PM

I have thoroughly scanned my pc twice. I found no threats or bugs. I also tried uploading a new coloring page four times. Once as a url, and once as a png, gif, and jpeg. None of them worked. I also tried posting this as a quick reply twice, but it never posts.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2011, 08:01 PM

This is obviously the same bug affecting the contest section; it seems to occurr every year and does, eventually, get fixed. Sorry we can't be of any more assistance; forum staff have no control over the mainsite so all I can suggest is to fill out a ticket and report this problem to support.