Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
maryfary (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default Is it just Me? - 01-06-2011, 08:05 AM

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the dollmakers? I sent a request to the helpdesk several days ago.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
yrowndisasterx (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 01-08-2011, 11:54 PM

Yes! Lately I've been unable to save dolls..it just never goes through. I sent a request as well.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Angry me too - 01-22-2011, 01:15 PM

it's starting to get really annoying. I wish it would get fixed already so I could enter contests.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2011, 05:30 PM

I don't know if you three saw this yet (my guess is yes since it's all over the forums), but I'm linking just in case you haven't seen it: Temporary Fix For Contest Section

So you can still enter them, even make them if you aren't premi I know many people are looking for more contest to pop up; unfortunately I lack the time to run any right now. there are a couple already up, though.

Here's one that anyone can enter: Elemental Fairies Round 3 - Air

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#5 (permalink))
Old
maryfary (Offline)
Bonita

Angry 01-24-2011, 06:54 AM

I've sent three requests to the helpdesk and I haven't received one word from this site. I pay for the use of this site and I feel ignored. I've searched the FAQ and the manual and they aren't ant help at all. It would be nice if I knew what was going on.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-24-2011, 08:16 AM

I understand your frustration; however, since the forum staff have no administrator access to any other areas of the site, there is little we can do about this. Since you've already contacted helpdesk, there isn't much to do but wait and hope the problem gets fixed eventually.

Though if you posted a more detailed description of what issues you're having with the dollmakers, perhaps some of us could offer alternative solutions. A few of our staff members use the site dollmakers quite often and might know of a workaround to your problem.