Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Site Problems (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/site-problems/)
-   -   Candybar doll will not Animate (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/site-problems/22624-candybar-doll-will-not-animate.html)

pennyrials 09-22-2010 01:54 PM

Ok I have a pay account and I can
not get the to animate the gif animater goes to another site,So you can can please help in anyway cause if I can`t animate the candybars as thats all I use on here I don`t need the pay account Thanks Penny for all your help.

Ok for the I don`t how many times not I get bumped or what trying to get help,I was refered here in the email I sent.The candybars will not blink for me I pay for my account when I open in gif works it goes to clipart.com.Please help me to sort this out as I only play in the candybar dolls and they want work no need in paying to play it when does not work thank for you help in this matter hoping to get to play soon Penny

Miranda_ 09-22-2010 07:18 PM

Please don't multipost. A forum is not like a chatroom; people will help you when they are able to come on.

I personally can't help you, cuz I don't know about your problem at all. I have premi, but I don't use the animator as it's a bit difficult and I prefer to use iaza.

Helpdesk often refer people here, but if it's a site issue, which it sounds as tho it is as I don't know why the animator wouldn't work for candies, there isn't anything that we on forums can do about it. The only thing I can suggest is to send a dollmail to support.

LancasterPrincess 09-22-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda_ (Post 924659)
Please don't multipost. A forum is not like a chatroom; people will help you when they are able to come on.

So I'm guessing there was an original thread/post with more details?

I'm confused at what it is you're asking Penny. Please clarify.

Miranda_ 09-22-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess (Post 924672)
So I'm guessing there was an original thread/post with more details?

Whoops; thought I'd merged the two. Anyway, they're merged now.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 09-22-2010 08:46 PM

Lovie, is the animator going to a different place for you and is the animation working in general? I know you have premium, so you can double check if this is a site issue or a computer issue.

Penny, please be patient. I know that the site staff directed you here (and boy would I have some unpleasant words for them about that), but we actually only work on the forums and have had very little contact with the owner in recent years. We'll try and help you to the best of our ability if its something we can deal with.

pennyrials 09-23-2010 09:56 AM

I didn`t mean to double post but this thing kept throwing me off didn`t know if did post or not!!.And I was sent by the people I emailed at doll support and the other email.I have never posted on here before even when I had my first account years ago so I do not know if this what.I just wanna know how to fix the issue Miranda sorry if was done wrong but didn`t know what else to do !!! Thank you SliverWolfKitty for addressing the issue and understanding I was only sent here by someone else and was not here to bug you ladies..
LancasterPrincess the candybar dolls want and I was wondering how to fix them the gif works maker takes me to clipart.com so trying see whatthe matter was thanks for all your ladies help much needed and very grateful.How a great day Penny

LancasterPrincess 09-23-2010 10:26 AM

When I click that, it sends me to another site as well. I think it's meant to be there as a reference site, to show you to go there to do the things that you want to do.

What exactly is it that you want to do with GIF works? Have you ever used it before? If you have used it before then please explain what it does and what normally happens when you click on that link using another maker.

If you've never used GIF Works before and have no idea what it's supposed to do then when you tell me what it is you're trying to do with GIF Works I'll be able to tell you how to go about doing it.

From what I could gather, you're trying to either:
1. Make the dolls blink, by doing the animation yourself.
OR
2. They were already blinking when you built the doll, but the blinking stopped and you were trying to fix that.

Which is it, 1 or 2 or is it something else?

I am sorry for all the confusion you are going through and having to clarify so much. Are you from another country or are you just young? I only ask because it's difficult to understand you. It would be easier for me to understand if I knew it was either a language barrier or if you're just young.