Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Trollady

Angry Malware on trying to save - 12-01-2009, 11:55 PM

can you explain why when I tried to save my doll I got a malware warning from my security program? I didn't save by the way.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-02-2009, 01:08 AM

I've been saving similar issues trying to access Clubs talks actually. Are you using the latest version of AVG by any chance? If not, can you provide the warning?

Also, moving to the correct forum.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2009, 08:53 AM

Same here; AVG gets its panties in a wad if I try to go on Club/Clique Talks. -.- It's really annoying.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-19-2009, 12:44 AM

I am also getting a malware warning when I try to save my dolls...I didnt save because of it..It says the doll palace has a malware virus and something about exploiting? Any advice?

Av/Sig Credit: Lovie & Aaron

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-19-2009, 06:07 AM

You can still save your dolls; while you may not be able to do this with animations, you can use the Printscreen method to save your doll. (Though admittedly, I've been doing that for years because my computer wouldn't open the files in Paint for me to edit. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-19-2009, 01:01 PM

I temporarily turn off my AVG toolbar. It seems to be purely the toolbar causing problems. If you just turn it off before you save a doll, it won't pop up. Just make sure it goes back on.

I'm assuming you have AVG too since those are the messages I am getting all over TDP lately. I'm also getting a lot more errors in general--sometimes I have to refresh the site several times because the home page won't load. All of this really started up after that down time we had :/

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#7 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-20-2009, 10:40 PM

Thank you! It works by turning off tool bar..or using printscreen

Av/Sig Credit: Lovie & Aaron

Closed Thread