Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
emmabug (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Angry I can't save my dolls - 10-17-2009, 05:49 PM

Sometimes when im about to save my doll the window will exit out.It tells me it does it because Of Data Execution Prevention.It only does it on Tdp.com. and I have turned it off for internet explorer.What can i do to be able to save my dolls D:

Why, Hello there!My name is Emma. And I'm gonna eat your toast without your permission now.Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-18-2009, 08:19 AM

that happens to me too ... but i haven't made any dolls lately so i don't know if it still does that

i think that it only happened to me on internet 7 .. bc it works on google crome (the browser that i use now)

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-20-2009, 10:10 PM

Data Execution Prevention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You receive a "Data Execution Prevention" error message in Windows XP Service Pack 2 or in Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005

From what I can make out, its a Windows feature that tries to protect your computer. Is your computer up-to-date(as in, are all of the available microsoft service packs downloaded)? If not, please download them and see if it fixes the issue. Also, update your internet to IE8 if you haven't yet, then run for viruses and malware(I'd suggest the Windows Live Safety scanner, its really good). The update to IE8 will probably resolve it.

It technically shouldn't be doing this since you turned it off for IE, which suggests to me an update problem or a computer issue since it should recognize TDP as running in IE.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
emmabug (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-23-2009, 06:58 PM

Ok
Thank You

Why, Hello there!My name is Emma. And I'm gonna eat your toast without your permission now.Thanks!
Closed Thread