Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Plastiicxl0v3

Default Why won't it let me load my saved makers? - 08-18-2009, 07:18 PM

When i click one to load nothing pops up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2009, 07:21 PM

You need to give a lot more detail than that, or else we don't know what you're talking about and therefore can't really help you.

Try cleaning out your cookies and temp files, and try again. That's all I can suggest with the minimal info you've given.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Plastiicxl0v3

Default Wow. - 08-21-2009, 02:17 AM

Once again, I said sorry if it was in the wrong category.
I don't know where everything is and I didnt see any information on whereto.

My problem is when I go to the doll makers screen, it has the drop menu where my saved doll makers are when I click it to load there's a pop-up that says "Please press <OK> to overwrite existing Doll Maker category selection with selected saved configuration." So I don't know what that means and it won't let me just click it then go to "start dollmaker"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-21-2009, 04:10 AM

Are you trying to save a new dollmaker? It sounds like you have the maximum limit. Have you tried any of the things Miranda_ told you to try?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2009, 06:51 AM

Also, if you'd actually bothered to check the Newbies forum, you'd have seen that we have information for newbies right there. Here's the rules; I suggest you read them so you don't keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.

FAQ, Tutorials, and More!(Updated 21/4)

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/g...must-read.html

Also, ignorance is no excuse; saying "Well, I didn't know" won't excuse you from rulebreaking after the fact when we have taken a lot of trouble to ensure that all information that newbies require is available to read. If you can't be bothered to read it, then that's your problem; just don't come crying to us when you get told off for rulebreaking.

Closed Thread