Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
merry555

Angry Omg Some1 Help!!!! - 06-05-2009, 06:23 PM

on april 23, 2009, I sent in $22.00 to TDP with an invoice via mail. Eversince then, I havent been premi. PLZ HELP AND REPLY
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 06:36 PM

All I can suggest is to contact helpdesk and open a ticket, and to PM support, ONCE, on forums. There really isn't anything else I can do to help; we don't control anything on the mainsite on forums and that includes premi.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
merry555

Default 06-06-2009, 07:40 AM

wats PM support?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2009, 07:54 AM

If you'd actually read the stickies, you wouldn't have to ask. I'm getting tired of telling people things that are set out in the stickies. Here they are; read them.

FAQ and Rules

Spam, Netiquette and Basic Forum Information

Closed Thread