Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Question Dolls not being saved in my album - 01-12-2009, 01:29 AM

Tonight I made several dollz on a dollmaker I'd created earlier tonight and then discovered that none had been saved in my TDP album.

I've never had this happen before on any of my dollmakers.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-12-2009, 05:36 AM

I had the same problem, one night I made like 3 dolls and they didn't save. I haven't tried to make any dolls sense then, so I don't know if its still doing that to me...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-12-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall View Post
I had the same problem, one night I made like 3 dolls and they didn't save. I haven't tried to make any dolls sense then, so I don't know if its still doing that to me...
Thanks--I just tried another couple of dolls and they didn't save.

Something else I'm wondering about--did your dollmaker load really slowly?

Not only did mine load really slowly--after I was done making my dolls and went to the "Home" page, I had to re-enter my password.

Anyway, I hope the system's straightened out soon.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-12-2009, 02:38 PM

Maybe the album is full? Have you tried deleting some dolls that you don't want any more and then making another?

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Maybe the album is full? Have you tried deleting some dolls that you don't want any more and then making another?
I understand that when the album's full the oldest are deleted automatically to make room for the new ones. When I found that out I started an album in Photobucket where I'd upload the dolls I made and in that album I've over 700 dolls. I'm proud of my work and don't want my dolls disappearing into *****space.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-12-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana View Post
Thanks--I just tried another couple of dolls and they didn't save.

Something else I'm wondering about--did your dollmaker load really slowly?

Not only did mine load really slowly--after I was done making my dolls and went to the "Home" page, I had to re-enter my password.

Anyway, I hope the system's straightened out soon.
Mine doesn't load slow, but I'd had to re-enter my password a couple of times...one time when I went to log in and done put all my info, nothing happened and I had to keep doing it, finally it let me log in. I had no idea why it did that
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default Just figured the problem could have been...... - 01-12-2009, 08:00 PM

I had too much on the dollmaker that wasn't working. This afternoon I tried another dollmaker (one not made by me) and the doll saved fine.

So I re-did the dollmaker I'd been having trouble with, leaving in only those categories I found the prettiest.

Not only did it load more quickly, the 3 dolls I've made on it so far saved in my album OK.

Closed Thread